PWE Trolls Hard! Login Event 8/7 to 8/9 Changed

shimarra
shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
Start date: 08/07 01:00 AM PDT
End date: 08/09 11:59 PM PDT

To qualify: Login on at least three separate days during the login promotion to receive:

Reward: War Avatar Pack: A x 3​​

Comments

• mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    shimarra wrote: »

To qualify: Login on at least three separate days during the login promotion to receive:

FFS what **** changing 3 A chests to 3 packs, weve mentioned it 50 times before that they need to realize and understand the difference between the two, theyve $@#$@ it up with S chest/pack before and royally pissed off people

theres a difference in **** up something they havent dont before, that might have unprecedented consequences/problems(server merge&faction icons for example), and doing the same thing wrong again when there was huge backlash before
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User

Shimara is a forum G yo.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Well damn, they screwed up all the alts getting the returning warrior to boost a main character for nothing then. Kind of sucks.
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    lol. PWI screwed up as always. Thanks for fake advertising.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I'm neither surprised nor angry. This has come to be very common of PWI to change things in the last minute, or even during the event itself. I was looking forward to the 3 A chests, but meh... can't even be bothered to be disappointed.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    After the super-mega-ultra amazing code for 3!!!!!!

Yes, you are Reading right: 3 O'Malley Blessing!!!!! that also is glitched and only gives 1

Im not surprised or mad, In fact I think this is a Trolling atempt from PWE :p

''You wanted free items people, now suffer the consequences'' >:) , it is like the grinding machine thing; you want free coins in order to get it you need to tolerate the machine spammers.

So even if they promised 3 chests, it was kind of obvious that they will give you packs instead :D

I mean 3 A cards sounds nice but people will still login to the game with or without those cards.

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    The only way they could run these things more inappropriately is if Konami owned the game.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    The only way they could run these things more inappropriately is if Konami owned the game.

300px-Konami_Code.svg.png

For R11RRRR+15 6 socks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Show of hands. Who actually DIDN'T expect this? Anybody?

Come on now, you guys should be used to this by now.
    ​​
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • shimarra
    opkossy wrote: »

I didn't expect it. It was relatively short and if you missed a day you were done. I expected chests.

​​
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    I always saw packs as a reward, never saw them write chests. I checked on friday when the promo started. Look at it this way, if you have 16~32 alts, one of them might get an A card oBHuX7U.gif​​
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Really? REALLY Kossy...as a moderator you ARE to a certain degree a representative of this craptastic company, and you are going to come and tell the loyal (and often times probably paying) customers/players that they should have expected this? Just wow. WOW.
  • shimarra
    tuttle wrote: »
    Really? REALLY Kossy...as a moderator you ARE to a certain degree a representative of this craptastic company, and you are going to come and tell the loyal (and often times probably paying) customers/players that they should have expected this? Just wow. WOW.

I think you are reading that more negative than you should. I read Kossy's post as "company is fail, what did you expect?" And mods aren't reps, they more like slaves. Direct that anger at someone who gets paid.

​​
  • opkossy
    opkossy wrote: »

I didn't expect it. It was relatively short and if you missed a day you were done. I expected chests.

Okay in fairness, I didn't expect exactly this either. Just that it'd be changed to something worse. Considering they seem to think 3 O'Mally blessings and a single hyper EXP stone are worthwhile rewards for a limited amount of people...
    ​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Actually, it's 1 Ticked for 5 hyper stones (I got 5 stones when I redeemed the code)

I think someone in PWI is suffering from dyslexia. Or just a bad case of internal miscommunication and/or lack of it.
  • opkossy
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Actually, it's 1 Ticked for 5 hyper stones (I got 5 stones when I redeemed the code)

I think someone in PWI is suffering from dyslexia. Or just a bad case of internal miscommunication and/or lack of it.

I wonder if they changed it. When I redeemed it early after it was released, I got a single character bound hyper EXP stone.

Hopefully it winds up as the ticket for everyone else.
    ​​
  • pao13elaiza
    pao13elaiza Posts: 50 Arc User
    Good Job again PWI! Guess you enjoy being called idiots... Aw yes, I said it...

By the way, when a mistake keeps repeating itself, then it stops being a mistake! Don't take us for fools...
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    Part of the problem is the confusing names on the items, I get confused on which one is chests and which is packs too, so its no wonder that PW staff who don't even play the game don't get it right either.

It'd be far simpler if they were called "guaranteed A card" vs "chance of A card" or similar.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I'm not surprised. From the start I expected packs not chests. Since if I'm not mistaken, it happened before, when I see chests I expect 80% chances packs, 20% (or even less) chances chests.
  • saberlily1
    saberlily1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Once again PWI has taken us all for fools! Well done PWI well done!
  • saberlily1
    saberlily1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    implode wrote: »
    Part of the problem is the confusing names on the items, I get confused on which one is chests and which is packs too, so its no wonder that PW staff who don't even play the game don't get it right either.

It'd be far simpler if they were called "guaranteed A card" vs "chance of A card" or similar.

When you're getting paid for doing a simple job there's no excuse especially not the same excuse over and over!

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    How can anyone be surprised that PWE screwed this up again? Every login event they have they have **** it up.
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
    NGTUy53.png

• jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    I'm getting screwed. I'm getting a free apple instead of a free orange. I feel like rage quitting
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    I'm getting screwed. I'm getting a free apple instead of a free orange. I feel like rage quitting

not at all comparable, what is this bs, or do you not know the difference between the 2 items?
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    sontzu wrote: »
    Kossy [stuff i glossed over] She [more stuff i glossed over]

Wait, kossy is a she 4BTu862.png?​​
  • vertgod
    vertgod Posts: 24 Arc User
    I got a random mail yesterday and found 3 A packs in there. I was a little baffled because I knew the login event rewarded those but wasn't over yet. So I checked all the currently running promotions in the news feed. Didn't find any that awarded 3 A packs except the currently running login event. Guess I got my reward early. o.O
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    mosz wrote: »

not at all comparable, what is this bs, or do you not know the difference between the 2 items?

It means I'm not going to rage about what I get for free while doing something I already do daily. We get what we pay for.
  • opkossy
    jabq wrote: »

Wait, kossy is a she 4BTu862.png?

Yup. RM8GEJh.png
    ​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    alexanade wrote: »

300px-Konami_Code.svg.png

For R11RRRR+15 6 socks

dino1-18.gifThe Konami code is the only good thing left about Konami, let's not ruin it.

Not the same at all. More like they switched out your silver Lexus for a hoopty. Honestly. Yes, you do get what you pay for. But people are allowed to be a bit disappointed. It's like when you went to the game show and almost had the million dollar suitcase, but then you switched it for the 10k one. I mean, it's 10k more than you had so don't be overly dramatic. But it's normal to be little frustrated.
    jabq wrote: »

Wait, kossy is a she 4BTu862.png?

Yes, she is. I'm also a woman.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!