PWE Trolls Hard! Login Event 8/7 to 8/9 Changed

Options

Comments

• thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yes, she is. I'm also a woman.[/color]
    Sorry I'm from the internet, can you tell me what a woman is?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    thesquee1 wrote: »
    Let me Google that for you....
    http://bfy.tw/1Dlp
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    thesquee1 wrote: »
    It's similar to that person that brings you down pizza rolls and mountain dew from her basement. You know, the person you live with.onion-65.gif

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
  • kaiserzoltar
    kaiserzoltar Posts: 14 Arc User
    Options
    Not only did they change it, I've been logging in and out a few times to make sure I get it done since it started and I don't have my reward yet.
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    Not only did they change it, I've been logging in and out a few times to make sure I get it done since it started and I don't have my reward yet.

yah its funky..i got it on the alt of my main account very early today(12hour ago or so), but neither my main nor alt acc has gotten it.. although i relogged all same time
  • kaiserzoltar
    Options
    mosz wrote: »
    yah its funky..i got it on the alt of my main account very early today(12hour ago or so), but neither my main nor alt acc has gotten it.. although i relogged all same time

I haven't gotten it on any of my accounts or alts on those accounts, sadly.
  • autumnr4in85
    autumnr4in85 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    I got the flash log in reward on several of my toons but two. 0_o''
    I just don't understand why not these two. I have space in the mailbox, I stayed on line for hours on 1, I logged off and logged in again...

I don't think that it's a matter of me staying longer online cause the toons that got it, got it either immediately after logging in or after 10 minutes max. So I don't see why it could be a matter of staying online more...It's a mystery.
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Its free stuff. Its more free stuff than what I had before I got more free stuff regardless of what the free stuff was initially said to be.

So thanks PWI for the free stuff!!!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    Options
    when they put the 9m reward "many"(like 20 ppl)forced pwe to change the reward.......now they change it for a lame reward...and no1 say anything ...no threads no tickets..where are they now? .

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    alexanade wrote: »
    when they put the 9m reward "many"(like 20 ppl)forced pwe to change the reward.......now they change it for a lame reward...and no1 say anything ...no threads no tickets..where are they now? .

I dont see any conection between this 2 things.
    giphy.gif

• ovenusarmanio
    edited August 2015
    Options

You know I had a similar thing happen to me the other day. I was building a robot that chopped down trees. And I decided to just make one that ignored the laws of robotics. I mean, a robot that isn't programmed to keep the safety of people in mind, probably wouldn't be harmful. He's chopping down wood, not people. Why does he need that directive in there? I mean, c'mon. What's the worst that could happen? A killbot? That would be absurd.

Anyway, a bunch of hippy dippy scientists came down and made a big fuss about my robot with no safety protocols and a chainsaw. You know what they said to me? "You're a literal mad scientist!" and "That thing is dangerous!" And I told 'em if they felt that way about dangerous things, then why are there cars? They don't have a safety protocol that tells them not to "kill all humans," but we manage them just fine. That showed 'em good. But because of a bunch of whiners, and without a vote, my project had it's money pulled. So now, I don't get to have any fun with my robot. I mean, what do scientists know about robots anyway? Also, people are out here fighting all day. So, even if it did become a killbot, what's the big deal? It can't get worse than right now.

Anyway after Evi. L. Co. pulled my funding, they all of a sudden decide to announce a new program. And they were going to give a cleaning robot to everyone. And I said to myself, well maybe I can give IT a chainsaw. Ya know? Cleaning robots are nice pieces of equipment. I mean, it's no wood chopper. But it's a start. And then all of a sudden, they changed the program. Now instead of a robot maid, all I have is a glorified self-propelling vacuum cleaner. I mean, it's barely a robot at all! Well, needless to say I was pretty mad. So I went down to their offices and told them what's what. And wouldn't you know it, not a single dippy scientist to be seen. I guess some people just don't have their priorities straight and only care about themselves. You know. Typical.

• alexanade
    Options

ohh but there is.....think it well...

as for the other "reply" im not into that kind of...text.. so...move along..move along
  • kaiserzoltar
    Options

There are people here complaining about the rewards change and here I am complaining that none of my characters got any rewards even though I logged them on for each of the three days.
  • alexanade
    Options

There are people here complaining about the rewards change and here I am complaining that none of my characters got any rewards even though I logged them on for each of the three days.

exactly...theres not a rampant campaign against the change or the ppl not getting that if you notice just 1 thread about it....
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I didn't my 3 c cards yet *flips table*
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • mosz
    Options

ohh but there is.....think it well...

as for the other "reply" im not into that kind of...text.. so...move along..move along

since you need it spelled out: there is a difference in greatly affecting the in game economy directly changing prices on most things for weeks to months..and the 3 a pack/chest
  • saberlily1
    saberlily1 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    why i only get the reward for 2/6 characters?! I log them in same time!!! the FAIL is strong in this event.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    Gift horse. Mouth.

PWI's playerbase, true to form.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I sure wish I had that gift horse whether or not it even has a head at this point. No dragon shocker packs, no A packs, no surprise.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    me my wife and several others didnt get them either
  • autumnr4in85
    autumnr4in85 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    It's not a complaint. More like an observation of a weird phenomenon. Like others said I'm thankful for everything that I get, thank you!

I'm one of those people that need to know the order of things and why things happen the way that they do. I'm more interested in the reason why than on the reward. If I don't understand something it will be on my mind for a long time, but once I do, it's ok. I'm weird like that, I know. XD
  • kaiserzoltar
    Options
    Gift horse. Mouth.

PWI's playerbase, true to form.

There first have to be gifts for there to then be a gift horse for us to look in the mouth.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Options
    Not sure why yours haven't arrived, but I received the 3 A packs just fine from the flash login...
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Oh wow so i wasn't losing mind they did rip us off yeah i know it was free but lieing and pulling a bait and switch is wrong no matter how you cut it lie is a lie and whats with the codes 1000 limit? there's almost 500k players that are just on Facebook alone not to mention god knows how many alts?

if you put out a code its one per account and you put a time limit of 3-6 days on it common sense.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    On their facebook page they change the US special media packx1 into 10 Maiden Kissed Chest. I dont know what that pack could have contained but I guess it sucks since they say its an upgrade. I qoute: ''1000 Shares! Let's upgrade 1 pack into 10 Maiden-Kissed Chest!
    Here is the code: Fqg2uKSU. Enjoy your new week in PWI!''
    giphy.gif

• naktinuke
    naktinuke Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    so the code doesn't even work D:
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options

You know I had a similar thing happen to me the other day. I was building a robot that chopped down trees. And I decided to just make one that ignored the laws of robotics. I mean, a robot that isn't programmed to keep the safety of people in mind, probably wouldn't be harmful. He's chopping down wood, not people. Why does he need that directive in there? I mean, c'mon. What's the worst that could happen? A killbot? That would be absurd.

Anyway, a bunch of hippy dippy scientists came down and made a big fuss about my robot with no safety protocols and a chainsaw. You know what they said to me? "You're a literal mad scientist!" and "That thing is dangerous!" And I told 'em if they felt that way about dangerous things, then why are there cars? They don't have a safety protocol that tells them not to "kill all humans," but we manage them just fine. That showed 'em good. But because of a bunch of whiners, and without a vote, my project had it's money pulled. So now, I don't get to have any fun with my robot. I mean, what do scientists know about robots anyway? Also, people are out here fighting all day. So, even if it did become a killbot, what's the big deal? It can't get worse than right now.

Anyway after Evi. L. Co. pulled my funding, they all of a sudden decide to announce a new program. And they were going to give a cleaning robot to everyone. And I said to myself, well maybe I can give IT a chainsaw. Ya know? Cleaning robots are nice pieces of equipment. I mean, it's no wood chopper. But it's a start. And then all of a sudden, they changed the program. Now instead of a robot maid, all I have is a glorified self-propelling vacuum cleaner. I mean, it's barely a robot at all! Well, needless to say I was pretty mad. So I went down to their offices and told them what's what. And wouldn't you know it, not a single dippy scientist to be seen. I guess some people just don't have their priorities straight and only care about themselves. You know. Typical.

@ovenusarmanio
    Sweetiebot when you are resurrected, could you give ovenusarmanio 100 points, and an a for affort?
  • ovenusarmanio
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »

@ovenusarmanio
    Sweetiebot when you are resurrected, could you give ovenusarmanio 100 points, and an a for affort?

dino4-6.giftiger-44.gifHaha, I think Sweetie would say though that we're only allowed 15 points a day. u.u

• jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    Options

You know what is better than a robot with one chainsaw? a robot with two chainsaws dino1-1.gif. Awesome piece.

*updates personal info kossy is a dude*
  • mosz
    Options
    On their facebook page they change the US special media packx1 into 10 Maiden Kissed Chest. I dont know what that pack could have contained but I guess it sucks since they say its an upgrade. I qoute: ''1000 Shares! Let's upgrade 1 pack into 10 Maiden-Kissed Chest!
    Here is the code: Fqg2uKSU. Enjoy your new week in PWI!''

someone suggested it could have meant to be http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36931 which is reasonable, 10 maiden kissed chests was dissapointing