All characters have disappeared. (EDIT: SOLVED (user error))

Options
stormbull
stormbull Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
I just logged in after the server merge to discover that my main characters that I have had for years, the ones from Sanctuary, have completely vanished from my account. Help??!!

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    Are you logged in on the right server?
    Did you happen to have 8 characters on the server your server was merged with?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• pearlwing
    pearlwing Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah same all but one character that I made yesterday are all missing... I had characters on Morai and HL.. All gone.
  • stormbull
    Options
    Between the two servers (Lost City and Sanctuary) there would definitely have been much more than 8 characters. I think I may have had 8 characters on Sanctuary (not sure). Only the characters on Lost City were transfered to Twilight Temple. I lost ALL my sanctuary characters which were my main ones....
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It could be that they are there, but that the list of characters doesn't scroll, so they are invisible to select if you already had a lot of characters on the server your server was merged with.
    I guess they didn't anticipate that problem...
    @surtr any word on this?

Or they should've made this:
    tet wrote: »
    On the very left side are two arrows at charcter selection screen. You might have to click on those to get your other characters.

way more clear, did they even mention that at all anywhere?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Options
    On the very left side are two arrows at charcter selection screen. You might have to click on those to get your other characters.
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    Options
    acbupg.jpg

To pwe. It was bound to happen.
  • stormbull
    Options
    tet wrote: »

Haha this was it. Thanks! Those arrows are hard to see as they merge with the background! It's ok guys, problem solved!!

Pearlwing, look carefully on the left, there are some curved arrows pointing up and down.