PWE Please change BH rewards

Options
dblazen1
dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Suggestion Box
As in recent light of the thread where people were complaining of the giant coin injection that would've been caused by the 9m giveaway, also due to the abuse of the XP crystal which you could get twice, that means insta-100.

I say we also remove coin rewards from BH.
These can be abused by those same people, cause a huge injection of coins and thus deflating the value of coins.
Let's say (and yes im going on the same tour of pulling numbers out of my **** like everyone, because apparently people were going to get between 500m and 1b from the 9m per character giveaway (source: here, this guy, was correct @ 9:09am, 16-07-2015)):

Let's take those numbers;
500m / 9(m) = 55.5
1000 (1b) / 9(m) = 111.1

Apparently, people that would abuse this have between 56 and 111 characters.

Now lets say on average every 1/8 character gets 2~5m from bh every day.

That means between 7 to 14 (because people have between 55 and 111 characters) characters get (on average) 24.5~49m daily (i'm using the average of 3.5m here, because pulling numbers out of my **** is a thing, also it's the middle of 2 and 5).

Lets be nice and say 7 to 14 characters get between 14~28m per day, let's use the 2m value shall we?
That will be bit higher because the chance of getting 2m is 20%

If they do this for multiple days, they get a ridiculous amount of coin, just like the ridiculous number people are pulling out of their **** on the other threads.

This causes a giant deflation of coin value, because if all people do this (specially the ones who abused xp thing), coin will be useless.

Is this thread serious or just a parody? Up to you to decide, but just to put things in to perspective, there is a sliver of truth in this, BH causes an increase of coins, due to the abuse of the xp crystals.

Discuss tiger-1.gif

p.s.: this thread is for my entertainment.

p.p.s.: anyone who wants to post "HURRR DURRR YOU'RE JUST BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT GET YOUR 9m TIER 2 REWARD" here's a suggestion: refrain from posting, I couldn't care less what they give us, but in my opinion the B cards is just a crappy substitute because it's pointless, we get enough of those, as I said somewhere else, can't they just give a piece of bound fashion or whatever, or weapon fashion even if it's timed.

p.p.p.s: i'm also gonna tag these guys: @surtr, @mintsummer because of false hope they will read this and do something with it (implying they will, lol)

p.p.p.p.s.: yes I know it's decided by china, don't bother posting that.
Jws3dXe.gif
The only fitting image for this forum.

Post edited by ovenusarmanio on

Comments

• tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    BH100 rewards: money over time. You have to invest time to get it (it's very repetitive and boring, many active people don't bother to do it anymore because there are so many other dailies around).

Login rewadrs: instant money. Without having to invest much time. Problems: botters will get rich. And crystal abusers. And people with dozens of accounts for retired "friends".
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

= For most people it's ok when people which "work" for their coins become "rich".
    For most people it's not ok that people become rich for scamming (the system).
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We can't stop at just bh rewards, there's so many other things bring way to much coin into the economy that we need to stop. Joj needs to go, to much abuse there for sure. All items ingame need to npc for one coin. Gear repair costs should be increased 10 fold to ensure coin sink of existing coin.Teleporter fees should be increased 10 fold as well. That should put a final nail in that inflation monsters coffin (and the last of the f2pers in this game).
  • dblazen1
    Options
    tet wrote: »
    BH100 rewards: money over time. You have to invest time to get it (it's very repetitive and boring, many active people don't bother to do it anymore because there are so many other dailies around).

Login toons, set to follow, run to boss, kill boss, done. Takes only a few minutes to do, takes no effort, cuts repair costs by a lot as well, there isn't much "time investment"​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• reliea
    reliea Posts: 40 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly this is the best comparison I thought of when I watched weirdos QQ and look gift coins in the mouth.
    The earning potential of every char 100+ in 15 days could be well over 9mil even if they didn't get straight up coin cards more than 2-3 times. The income from selling mirages alone to an npc adds up fast over multiple chars.
    If you take the total running time of the event, and divide the amount of coins each char gets, it works out to 600k per day, and they're trying to tell us that an extra 600k per day for two weeks is going to cause a major meltdown?
    Even if you say "oooh well it's everyone 50+, and 50-99 can't do bh 100 so it matters", no it doesn't because people in that range could do JJ and that's still creating coins from thin air and goes on daily, not just for 2 weeks.
    Now I'm legit curious how much I make just from bhing in 15 days; I only TT and Metal, and turn in EU/AEU with active points when available, plus I don't always bh everyone I can. Imma keep track, for science, for the next 15 days, and keep to my regular schedule n' not try to skew my results by going ham on all chars all the time because I don't normally. I look forward to finding out how much I actually make, or, you could say, how big my contribution to inflation is :3
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    *pulls pin* Take down Jolly Jones. *throws, runs*
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    dblazen1 wrote: »

Login toons, set to follow, run to boss, kill boss, done. Takes only a few minutes to do, takes no effort, cuts repair costs by a lot as well, there isn't much "time investment"

1) Login Toon,
    2) Switch to main,
    3) Send Squad invite from main to toon
    4) Switch back to toon
    5) Accept squad invite
    6) Talk to Head Hunter
    7) Travel to illusion stone
    8) Take illusion Stone Quest to whatever instance
    9) Set follow to main
    10) Solo entire instance (Good luck doing this with AEU or EU)
    11) Travel back to Archo
    12) Talk to head hunter again

All that for like 800k average reward vs what you had to do for the login event

1) Login

With average payout of almost 2m.
    So the BH is like 20 times harder, actually involves playing the game, and gives you less than half as much coin (also let's not forget how much work it takes to do step 10). Not comparable.
    ​​
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

.[/color]​​

I can do AEU with as low as 2 characters, not 2 players, just 2 characters, no idea why you think that is a hard instance. As for EU I think it would be FAR easier to solo than to run with randoms since you don't have to worry about them moving out of the finish lines O_o, might want to pve a bit more.

As a side note, I created about 250 mil coin yesterday alone npcing tokens and best lucks, 6 days left to see how much more coin I can inject into game, but it's alright since lost city doesn't need to worry about the 9mil notes now, I'm sure what ever coin me and the other catshops/ pack buyers inject will have been nothing compared to 9mil notes.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • dblazen1
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

Login toons, set to follow, run to boss, kill boss, done. Takes only a few minutes to do, takes no effort, cuts repair costs by a lot as well, there isn't much "time investment"

1) Login Toon,
    2) Switch to main,
    3) Send Squad invite from main to toon
    4) Switch back to toon
    5) Accept squad invite
    6) Talk to Head Hunter
    7) Travel to illusion stone
    8) Take illusion Stone Quest to whatever instance
    9) Set follow to main
    11) Travel back to Archo
    12) Talk to head hunter again

All that for like 800k average reward vs what you had to do for the login event

1) Login

With average payout of almost 2m.
    So the BH is like 20 times harder, actually involves playing the game, and gives you less than half as much coin (also let's not forget how much work it takes to do step 10). Not comparable.
    You get my point, it's coin injection non the less, the effort you put into BH is next to nothing, a whole lot involves autopath, and soloing an instance doesn't take that long at all.
    Maybe for an archer, but really, it doesn't.

Other point was, people are pulling numbers out of their ****, with some claiming people would get between 500m~1b coins just from the 9m notes. Someone even went as far to say 2b.
    That means that people should have between 56~111 or up to 222 characters they log in daily for 5 days.
    Unless they made a macro/autoclicker/whatever for that, that's not realistic at all.
    ​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    Unless they made a macro/autoclicker/whatever for that, that's not realistic at all.
    And you think they wouldn't? =) How did they get so many alts first of all? It's not really easy to register them all and log and use pills on them, then log them all daily. Do you understand who would really benefit from it? Cheaters, botters and bug users. While all the rest should eat enormous gold price along with their freshly learned lvl 10 skills (nothing much you can afford on 9mil only).

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    The thing with bh is you have to put some semblance of effort into it.

Yet again, I wouldn't really care if they took out bh rewards simply because that's not my main source of income.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Sorry, not comparable. And you can't stop at coins, you would have to remove all rewards. Sockets and mirages are tradeable and therefore saleable, chips make GSTs. In the end a big dump of trillions of coins all on the same day for no work is a thousand times worse than people who work to farm rewards over time that takes effort.
  • chanebola
    chanebola Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Delete in game currency plz
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I rarely get the Excitement/Ecstasy cards, so take them out if you want PWI. Replace the Ecstasy cards with an A pack and the Excitement cards with an S pack.
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    PWE, remove Excitement/Ecstasy cards as BH 100 reward. People with tons of 100lvl toons getting huge amount of coins! Unfair! Lazy as.es don't have same amount of toons and can't get same amount of coins. You support whis position. You changed Tier2 reward, now it's time to do the same thing. Don't stop the halfway!
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    pwi should remove all coins and make this **** pay to play for all the crybaby **** sorry i meant credit card babies
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    sounds like someone is butthurt over the removal of the 9m reward and as a childish revenge plot tries to use the same, but unfitting arguments, against bh rewards. petty.
  • dblazen1
    Options
    *clap clap* bravo to the ones not reading the p.s. notes, you have proven yourself as true readers.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    I know I dont have access to all that many accounts but I would of gotten 200m+ from 9m reward.

Comparing login event to farming BH with alt army is funny. First of all, you get way more for your effort from login event and its "1 time thing", making it way easier to motivate yourself to see effort for those 5 days. Only exception is BH EU, where I am tempted to solo for the sole reason of ppl being idiots. Not for the income but for it might be less of a hassle for me personally.

But as it stands, I dont really bother dragging alts to any other BH than Snake & TT. Mostly cause I need them to open the run. I am extremely lazy to abuse alts, dunno really why, not too important. Point being, comparing BH abuse to login abuse is just idiotic on so many levels.

Ps. I know AEU can be soloed too `cept for the bushes one(crystal dig) but ppl who do that can be counted with one hand on each server.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k