Sparkling Treasure Trove?

zoner112012
zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
So I used the code to get it again for the event that is coming up after maintenance. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9448193-7/15-7/30:-daily-sparkling-event!

Problem is....it still has all the same amount of exchanges as it did before the last event finished, which means guess what, if you already got the most out if it you can't get more. Is PWI going to fix this? Clearly this isn't going to work for people if they already participated in the event earlier this year as they will also be left out. So what good is this event? Can a mod please poke a GM with this issue it needs to be addressed before they start the event and no one can really get anything from it.
ln5aR6B.jpg

Comments

• zoner112012
    Bumping this because 70+ views and no response helps no one. Where is a GM or mod to bring light to this VERY clear issue with the event that is starting after Maintenance?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • patrickhuong
    patrickhuong Posts: 172 Arc User
    this belongs to suggestion box....move this thread there
  • eyebegrindin
    eyebegrindin Posts: 87 Arc User
    this belongs to suggestion box....move this thread there

its not a suggestion for anything. we got a code for an item that is required to get rewards from and its broken. i used up all my exchanges durring the ani event so i got a box with littraly nothing inside of it. hes asking if there is going to be a fix for it. i doubt anypony will answer him though.
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    So "Reveal Later" is the actual code? o.o
  • zoner112012
    Bumping yet again. Wtf mods and gms
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    Check the sticky tiger-37.gif
    Update 7/15: We are aware of the Sparkling Treasure Trove purchase limitation issue and doing our best this fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated in this post!
    ​​
  • zoner112012
    Check the sticky tiger-37.gif
    Update 7/15: We are aware of the Sparkling Treasure Trove purchase limitation issue and doing our best this fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated in this post!
    ​​

Holy balls
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    So "Reveal Later" is the actual code? o.o
    I'm confused. I see the same "Reveal Later". No code whatsoever. Maybe it was removed till it got fixed? I see no code. 0_o
    I tried while having logged in, and I tried without having logged in. Same result. I've seen on the forums and on the world chat a code getting posted, but I have no clue as where it came from.

I also checked the facebook page. >.< Where did the code came from? Is there something that I'm missing here?

• zoner112012
    The code was on a news page. If it has been removed its probably cuz they are figuring out what to do since the event starts today.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    The code was on a news page. If it has been removed its probably cuz they are figuring out what to do since the event starts today.
    I see. Thank you for the reply!
    I was beginning to feel that I was doing something wrong.
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    Hey folks,

I'm looking into this. Will report back once I hear more!

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • zoner112012
    Hey folks,

I'm looking into this. Will report back once I hear more!

Alex

Thanks a lot. I noticed the problem the minute I redeemed the code.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • cheesespread#3490
    cheesespread#3490 Posts: 22 Arc User
    So hey, is this code only redeemable once per account or is my account broken? Cuz I redeemed it accidentally on the wrong toon >_> I just read somewhere "hey there's a new code", I thought it was some gift and redeemed to an alt.... @___@
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    one per account
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • xlenie47
    xlenie47 Posts: 1 Arc User
    One per account is weird cause every char with lvl 50 or higher can participate on the event. N yes i could only get it on 1 account yesterday after the update. Btw its not working from the mail i got :/