Pretty sure this should win a prize or something

Options
I have the worst luck in the world. This is a fact - no matter what I'm doing, 9 times out of 10 I'll end up with a bad result. The other one time I end up with like, the best result you can get. But that's rare.

Now I have something incredibly hilarious to show this. I should be winning a prize for this, I swear.

POIjzvi.png

Comments

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    we should form a club or something! :D
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    Don't ever open packs.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    Options
    Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. If you think this is bad wait til you reach the parts where all of them require at least 2 to pass.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • escapistartist
    escapistartist Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    opkossy wrote: »
    If you think this is bad wait til you reach the parts where all of them require at least 2 to pass.
    ... This so much. Months of endless frustration.
    Sheepy_Siggy.png
    (´ω`) ( °ω° )
    Woollen Fox • Ylvanie • Twilight Temple
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    "worst luck in the world" .... yeah fortunadraken, even I had the circle full many times, even when I needed to open 2 to pass (and had 3 open spots left) the game decided to give me another chance by starting all over lol. Once I had almost the same picture on my shivtr site but nowadays I just skip meridian most of the time, keeping the ring open. ;)
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Options
    Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. If you think this is bad wait til you reach the parts where all of them require at least 2 to pass.

I am there. On 3 characters. The one I want to open doesn't and the others I don't care do. normal-28.gifnormal-05.gifnormal-07.gif

ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options

I am on the very last part....it is probably the biggest tease ever. Like that person in the club is totally eyeing me and making gestures....you go over and realize it was towards the person behind you the whole time.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Meh. Finished meridian map completely on 2 toons (It's the 3-in-a-row maps that'll drive you bonkers - center on third third pass and last 2 maps on 4th pass). 2 more toons getting close, with only 5 or so fields to go. It's very possible to finish the map within a year or so provided you log each day and don't run out of mystical pills. I just hope we'll get another use for all those holy and mystical pills that are now slowly accumulating in my cabinet stash... :smiley:
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User
    Options
    i think one of the circles is designed to automatically not open until you get to the last one
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I don't really care about all of my alts' meridians, but last week I FINALLY completed my main's meridian. Those last three meridians that require three in a row.... :s

AAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• tiddybonbon
    tiddybonbon Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    The struggle is so real right now
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    Options

Pretty much this... Been stuck on the middle of the third tier for... 3 months?