Log-in event reset times?

Options
Can someone let me know what the reset time is? I remember last one was at 8pm server time. Did this change?

help pLs

Comments

• terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    Options
    Should be the same. The annoucement said "The days are separated by UTC time, 12:00AM (midnight) – 12:00AM (midnight next day), except for the first and last days."
    For US servers, I just go by hyper reset.
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • omnitrixprince
    omnitrixprince Posts: 15 Arc User
    Options
    Okay, thanks henny xoxo
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just wait until the event is a few days in, that way arc can reveal that the first day only had a 6-hour window that occurred during an unnecessary and pointless mass maintenance.

Honestly, I could care less about this event, since it gives no event gold.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly, I could care less about this event, since it gives no event gold.
    Last time they did the event gold with login event if you took advantage of it, you got 1200 event gold. That was part of the mistake with the previous event, because it was only meant to be claimed on 1 toon per account. this time all toons on account lvl 50+ can claim rewards. that's why there is no event gold or profundity scrolls with this log in event
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.