[Items]Pyro Stone

Angels_Age - Dreamweaver
Angels_Age - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Quality Corner
I added 1 socket to my Badge of the Cube: Defiance and happened to have a pyro stone. The Pyro Stone's description says that it gives +85 pdef when imbued. However, when I imbued it to my necklace, it only grants +60 pdef.

That's the only beef I have with it. The fact that it's in (presumably) Chinese, isn't that big of a deal to me. Image follows:

Pyro Stone
Post edited by Angels_Age - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, definitely a text/translation error that should be fixed, I'm sure a lot of people would be confused or unhappy finding out their Pyro Stones don't grant as much pdef as they claim to. I noticed that earlier this week and was wondering about it for a while, it's good to sort of know what the deal is with that.

If you have a look at Assistant Wang Tsai to combine these stones, you'll see that the Expedient Pyro Stone says it adds +80 pdef, which you'd think is pretty strange as normally combining stones gives you higher stats, not lower ones. That's when I realized something was wrong. xD
  • LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I haven't added any stones yet but I have some of the Expedient Pyro Stones as well as the Pyro Stones in my inventory and had a giggle when I read the descriptions. Expedient reads as +80 while the lower grade reads as +85. b:chuckle
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.