Newbie Survival Tips?

beizu
beizu Posts: 0
edited May 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
Finally made my way back to try out PWI for real this time.
I'm new to PWI, but very familiar with FW.

I was hoping someone could give me general advice/tips.

For example. from reading another thread, I learned that I can get the older classes to 100 very easily and should do so in order to farm and get money for my main character. Even though I won't know much about the game, the suggestion implies that it's easy, mindless, and profitable farming at that point.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cptcondom - Lost City
    Cptcondom - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well, If you plan on farming to make your coin. When you reach 10x you should run WS and Lunar runs. You can do Nv3 services to people. Normal rate is 200-250k per Badge and you need 30 badges for armor and 60 for weapons. During 2x drops spam lunar. If you are the one who spent the 3mill to open the instance you get the 2 EoD that drop making every run a 3 to 4mill profit. (This is LC server rates).

If you decide to pick an assassin, HH (TT) during 2x drops is also a great way to earn coin. I dont know that from personal experience because I strongly dislike the pve in this game, so i dont farm.

The way I make my coin is by a 24/7 shop. Brings me between 15mill a day on average. Oh and you can also farm Cube of Fate for the necklaces. If you do 4 per day thats a cube neck every week almost. making it around 85-95mill profit per week. The more characters you have running cube the faster you can obtain them.

As far as leveling goes. All classes level the same speed atm really. Melee classes that have strong AoE skills will level faster because you can solo Phoenix Valley. But it will only really be like 1 week faster than magic classes.

Also if you are a PvP player I would be careful with the original classes because they have been rather out-classed and now require a high skill to do well. Not saying they are useless. But you just gotta know your stuff when it comes to the Wizard and Archer.

But dont worry to much about all the farming and that. Just try to enjoy the game mate!
  • beizu
    beizu Posts: 0
    edited May 2015
    Well, If you plan on farming to make your coin. When you reach 10x you should run WS and Lunar runs. You can do Nv3 services to people. Normal rate is 200-250k per Badge and you need 30 badges for armor and 60 for weapons. During 2x drops spam lunar. If you are the one who spent the 3mill to open the instance you get the 2 EoD that drop making every run a 3 to 4mill profit. (This is LC server rates).

If you decide to pick an assassin, HH (TT) during 2x drops is also a great way to earn coin. I dont know that from personal experience because I strongly dislike the pve in this game, so i dont farm.

The way I make my coin is by a 24/7 shop. Brings me between 15mill a day on average. Oh and you can also farm Cube of Fate for the necklaces. If you do 4 per day thats a cube neck every week almost. making it around 85-95mill profit per week. The more characters you have running cube the faster you can obtain them.

As far as leveling goes. All classes level the same speed atm really. Melee classes that have strong AoE skills will level faster because you can solo Phoenix Valley. But it will only really be like 1 week faster than magic classes.

Also if you are a PvP player I would be careful with the original classes because they have been rather out-classed and now require a high skill to do well. Not saying they are useless. But you just gotta know your stuff when it comes to the Wizard and Archer.

But dont worry to much about all the farming and that. Just try to enjoy the game mate!
    Thanks for the post! It was very helpful. :)