Vongola!

Options
Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear
Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Etherblade (West)
So Rozz and I are having a dispute over some random thing, and to support my point of view, I ask for the opinions of you guys in Heaven's Tear. Rozz claims that I am mentally challenged because I believe he looks older than his age despite the disagreeing beliefs of his friends. Below are the most recent pictures of us, with mine having been taken approximately 2 hours ago. I welcome you all to guess both of our ages. I suppose I could mail a couple million coins to the first person who guesses correctly. Each person may only attempt once, and anyone who's already aware of my or Rozz's age cannot contend. b:surrender I prefer if you post your answers on here, but you may mail me if you wish. The deadline is Sunday of next week.

Side note: Please don't mind those stupid strands of hair; I didn't notice them while I was taking selfies.b:cry

-snip-
Post edited by Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• pxnut
    pxnut Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    22 for him and 19 for u... this guess is from PytVypier of HTserver
  • Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear
    Akaihane_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    pxnut wrote: »
    22 for him and 19 for u

Close guess, but wrong. b:victory
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    20 for you 24 for him
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If you wish to repost this without the inappropriate drawing on it, feel free. Also to the comment that was deleted, please remember to keep that type of content off the forums. Thanks.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!