Logging Out

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
This is just to ARC users(gbye bypass people, i love yall but u cant help me QQ)
How do you log out of the forums on ARC? Logging out didn't seem to work since once I logged back in, I was still logged into the forums. Help?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear bald one, you have accessed the arc forums, thank you. If you read the fine print when you signed up, we clearly stated that once you log in, you can not log out. Your soul is enslaved by us, and you will do the biddings of the arc system.

Thank you for logging in.

On a serious note, no clue, i haven't logged in there. It could be you have the option enabled to keep cookies, history on your browser, so when you come back it picks the information from there.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Dear bald one, you have accessed the arc forums, thank you. If you read the fine print when you signed up, we clearly stated that once you log in, you can not log out. Your soul is enslaved by us, and you will do the biddings of the arc system.

Thank you for logging in.

On a serious note, no clue, i haven't logged in there. It could be you have the option enabled to keep cookies, history on your browser, so when you come back it picks the information from there.

Well...f.ck
    Also when did the Lime stuff get there? Wasnt there when I did this post originally
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]