Are there still people playing?

Options
sagiha
sagiha Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Hi.
5 years ago I was playing in PWI , and as I can remember there were many people playing ..
Year ago I have downloaded the game again and I remember there were barely people and PvP , and i got bored and deleted the game..
So, how is it today? are there people playing,is there PvP? or its still empty?

(Sorry for bad english)
Post edited by sagiha on

Comments

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    A lot of things have been added its basicly a whole new game in many aspects but also the same as well.PvP well..to me has always been a dead part in this game unless your in PvP server.In PvE servers you have your cash shop junkie drama in wc everynight and usually its the same people **** talking eachother and fight in the designated pk area called west arch..yay pk GOOOoooo keyboard warriors!!But if you decide to try pvp then invest in r9 $1500 then work your butt off for the s1 and s3 then plusing all the **** again or your just going to be barely a 1 shot in pvp.They do have NW on Friday night and sunday night and that's basicly a server event to get tokens to get stuff to make gear and stuff.

Most people on are people who been playing since the duration and now have tons of alts to farm bh with or abuse the ToS and have 6+ alts on at a time,but I guess PW does not care anymore about that since most who do do it are cashed out hardcore.

ehh to be honest.You been away far to long don't waste your time here.b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Short answer: they play.
    At least those who may pay (cash shoppers) or those, who work like merchants, craftsmen or gladiators for cash shoppers.

avs33fan wrote: »
    The quest to be the best = very high credit card bills.
    Free-to-play games are free to install and play, but once the player enters the game, the player is able to purchase content such as items, maps, and expanded customization options.

When game started forum was full with messages about quests. There were many players.

Now forum full with messages about power leveling and very expensive items, how those, who play in game got them and how they can get more expensive items.
    ... common practice is to enforce a maximum reachable level for all players, often referred to as a cap. Once reached, the definition of a player’s progression changes. Instead of being awarded primarily with experience for completing quests and dungeons, collecting money and equipment will replace the player’s motivation to continue playing.