Perpetual Celebration Quest now only give 1 Item again.

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
Hi people,

dunno if this has come up in any thread yet, as far as I can see it doesn't, I just wanted to give a heads up and ask as to why it only Gives one Anniversarie Gift Ticket again?

This pretty much means that anyone, who has missed out a few days won't be able to get the 10* Orbs as a reward. When they announced it, that we will get 2 from now on (somewhere last week I guess) they didn't mention that it's gonna be just one week. That's pretty annoying if you ask me.

Any clarification on this?
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think that is fair that people who didn't missed any days get better reward than people who missed some...
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi people,

dunno if this has come up in any thread yet, as far as I can see it doesn't, I just wanted to give a heads up and ask as to why it only Gives one Anniversarie Gift Ticket again?

This pretty much means that anyone, who has missed out a few days won't be able to get the 10* Orbs as a reward. When they announced it, that we will get 2 from now on (somewhere last week I guess) they didn't mention that it's gonna be just one week. That's pretty annoying if you ask me.

Any clarification on this?

I didn't even knew they made an annoucement, from this quest started I thought we were suppose to get 2 a day and when we finally started getting 2 day I thought pwi fixed it but then it got broken again x.x b:surrender
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Most annoying to me at this event was:

If you are of at least level 100 and possess the Mirage Sky X, the Anniversary Emcee, located in Archosaur at [555, 672], will have a second daily quest for you. You can accept this quest on only one character on your account, but once you do, you will early Anniversary Gift Tickets for every two hours you remain online for the duration of the anniversary festivities.

But this wasn't/isn't correct again...

You have to be Astral Sky I to be able to join that event. I was Mirage Sky X (on other account) when the event started and thought the quest is bugged for me. I wasn't on a hurry with leveling up further and recognized the mistake in the announcement too late. That's why I even won't get the 8* orb.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This stage ends on 5/30 by the way. After that there will be no more tickets unless the devs edit that quest again
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    In that case the maximum reward you can get is the +8 orb. You can't obtain 90 tickets for the +10 one.

Not a big deal for me - I wanted to +8ify my G16 weaps on my main toons with those anyway... then use the +10 orb from a while back to boost it up a notch more.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Nope, we can get the +10. I have 78 tickets atm. 13 days remainings. 78+13 = 91.
    90 tickets for orb +10. so people who didn't missed any day or just one can have the +10.
  • Nagibatel - Lost City
    Nagibatel - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    any info about when perpetual celebration event ends?
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I still have those x3 +10 orbs on an alt from that epic fail day of why would I want more.
  • Nagibatel - Lost City
    Nagibatel - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    come one event ended and i have just 89 anniversary gift ticket ( and yes i take this every day). I wanna my +10 orb
  • reborncell
    reborncell Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You better pick the reward as fast as u can the NPC will be gone today, then u get no rewards.