Celestial Sage quest bug???

Options
Shellene - Dreamweaver
Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Quality Corner
I have done my cultivation quest and dug the cinnabar in delta turned it in to the sage of power with 10 Gods tea, it sent me to the celestial savant in Lothranis, the npc has the quest finished scroll over his head, however it will not complete the quest, I sent in a ticket they sent me here, I need help to figure out what to do to become celestial with my Mystic. I've done this quest before however it was before all the maps opened up if I'm doing something wrong I have no idea what it is, so has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I fix it? Thank you
Post edited by Shellene - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have done my cultivation quest and dug the cinnabar in delta turned it in to the sage of power with 10 Gods tea, it sent me to the celestial savant in Lothranis, the npc has the quest finished scroll over his head, however it will not complete the quest, I sent in a ticket they sent me here, I need help to figure out what to do to become celestial with my Mystic. I've done this quest before however it was before all the maps opened up if I'm doing something wrong I have no idea what it is, so has anyone else had this problem and if so how do I fix it? Thank you

That's quite weird, these are the remaining steps:
    Give 10 God's Tea to Sage of Power (538 673) ↑30
    Speak to Celestial Savant (481 506) ↑19 in Lothranis
    Kill :
    • Zombie Legion Marshal lvl95 in Valley of Reciprocity to obtain Purified Soul Spark (Rate: 100%)
    • Dark Legion Marshal lvl95 in Valley of Reciprocity to obtain Stone of the Tides (Rate: 100%)
    • Legion Marshal lvl95 in Valley of Reciprocity to obtain Hellhound Teeth (Rate: 100%)
    Speak to Square Pillar (402 557) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Speak to Trapped Soul Totem (394 553) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Speak to Trapped Soul Totem (390 553) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Kill Celeslord lvl? (392 548) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Kill Dark Soul of the Celeslord lvl? (392 548) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Speak to Celeslord's Spirit (392 548) ↑23 in Valley of Reciprocity
    Speak to Celestial Savant (481 506) ↑19 in Lothranis to complete the quest

The savant should have given you the next step for your cultivation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Did you have at least one quest slot available? Sometimes on these chain quests you need one to receive the new quest before you can turn in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Options
    yes I have 14 of 20, I've done the quest before and never had this problem and I don't know what to do, I put in a ticket and they tell me to come here for help and discussion on it, I'm at a total loss with it.
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ok I am an official dummy I found the problem and it's me not a bug, there were 2 choices to pick and i kept picking the wrong one and now I feel soooo stupid ty tho for the responses because I went back and checked it over because of this so ty ty and it is fixed now.
This discussion has been closed.