Archosaur servers Top Pkers todate.. :)

Options
elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Etherblade (West)
I was bored thinking about my time in PK etc etc who i have fought and so on.I have decided ( being bored ) to make a list of people who impressed me. so here goes.b:chuckle

Seekers

1: He/\d_HunteR : Very strong upfront seeker,Very high damage output,Predicting moves of his enemys very well and a combo freak to my experience even tho i have just watched and never fought him i think i saw more than enough to impress me alot.

2: Fanatazising : Amazing survival,High end damage,very good Awareness able to notice the more effective foe within the croud.

3: JakeDragons : very smart seeker,He often uses skills other seekers have abandoned quite impressive and very hard to predict.Good mass scale pvp performance

4: BeanBean: even tho i only faced him once in nation wars but he proved to have a very good level of mass scale pvp performance causing trouble to my entire squad

Assasssins

1: Asceia: A perfectionist a very strong assassin very hard to counter or tank his damage a true master in the art of stun lock and damage infliction.Never seen some one so fast and calm during battles.

2: Aventador : He seems to be a heavy thinker and a Strategist,his judgement might get clouded dew to over thinking situations, how ever he has show ability to block lethal attacks and dish out lethal ones in return. A very impressive Defensive/offensive assassin i may add.

3:Bazaglo: I feel like his gear is making him progess faster than others but he has shown alot of skill during pk aswell as his high high high damage output.

I would mention more but this server lacks strong assassins the ones mentioned above stand out alot.

pyschics

1: Flumeboy : Most hard hitting player and possesses amazing survival.. broken psy.

Blademasters

1:_Katharine_:quite a power house for a chick, very agressive and inflicts large amounts of damage, aswell as high survival a fearsome oponent.(amazing stun lock)

2: Arttn : Very smart,Funny character yet very effective during battle. a very good stunlocker aswell.

3:I feel i should mention him because he was a pain for me during my nation wars,as a seeker he kept me out of action long enough with his stun locks and disarms ''Aditya_cuzy'' very good mass scale pvp but that was the last time i saw him. (unactive)

Wizards
1: Cursed_ : Very strong smart and always on time amazing performance and combos can say he is a perfectionist too.

2: Elvee : Don't know much about her but she seems to be one of the strongest wizards, very powerfull in tw etc very hard to find dead.

Factions

Top factions are

1: Defiance

2:Flipside

3:Darkness

4:rogue.

Clerics

1: Saiorexy : quite scary for a cleric too tanky and danagerous,inflicts mad amounts of damage aswell.

2: CodHimself: only met him in nation wars but was very very strong

SO far this is all the info i could gather because other players who i would have mentioned quit or changed their name etc.b:victory Share your server heavy weights with us aswell please thank you.
Post edited by elyse789 on

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Asceia is a nub torch wut you on about son
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Every server, every class:
    Whoever managed to cash the most (and specifically also the ones who managed to get a nuema portal set from ticket support)

Every server, every faction:
    Whoever possesses most of said above every class.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    No mystic ?
    (Why general discussion instead of Archosaur subforum by the way ?)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This is troll bait right?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    answering questions one by one
    Im not OP btw

no mystics cuz *** mystics
    and yes ginger that is probably accurate
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Unless CodHimself is someone else I think you might mean God__himself. And that is actually my toon.

I am surprised that I am mentioned since my gear is only rrr9+10s and cards aren't all great. Since I do not charge gold in PWI, I take a lot of time farming my gear and toons but I do have level 105 going for my cleric which is very nice. I tend to play my cleric supportively, mainly healing other rrr9s and sleeping or sealing dangerous targets to win the map.

However with that said, you might need to meet many other players because I am no where near 2nd place in our server (at least gear-wise) of all the Clerics. There are many players of every class I know that should be on this list for it to be more accurate.

But of course not everyone is well-known or as seen playing as often as others. For an example, I do very little NW now since I don't have much of need for the tokens now.