Options
2»

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    Grats on A set its great u can pull up PWI Calc and add up the stats there but What isnt added up right is what u actualy get from the stats on char. What u failed to add was u get 2x that because of stat placement - what u get on blue stats. Where the cards go in the stack of our gear is why they are so strong. So even if not get right of leveling move the stack where cards give value. Move them to the end of the stack where they give what it shows on calc. Not that u actualy get 2-3x that due to Stack placement for value in gear. All the PWI Calc shows u is that theres the base numbers you get. Not what u get when equipted in to your char stack with the rest of the gear. Because that number is way higher - the blue stats those stay the same

so you are basically assuming that someone who got almost the entire candlefmae set 4x is not aware of the setbonus, or what? dude srsly.

i did not "fail" to do anything, i just copied it directly from asterelles site.
    Tho morai server got the highest population the are far behind in gear/tw/pvp level. Thats because its still kinda a new server. But more and more people from US servers are moving to EU these days.

excuse me..what?

1) just because nobody has a nuema set (and i only know 1 person that is going for it - and they self-claimed waste waaay too much money on that) it does not mean the average gear level is lower. with the right teamplay, everyone dies in 3 seconds anyway, no matter what gear they have.

2) far behind in tw/pvp??? are you kidding me? i play on harshlands (pvp server duuuuh) AND Morai and the harshlands tws are a joke compared to morai. no fun, no strategy, lack of knowledge (in every faction)
    and often in pvp people dont even recognize the enemies buffs or debuffs, like wtf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry