A Fight in every Thread

foxmike
foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion
Why theres always a fight in every thread topic? b:laugh

A fight or two will rise each thread started & people will continue fighting againts each other
on a non-sense matter which is too far from the topic raised. b:laugh

I bet ....... b:surrender
Post edited by foxmike on
«1

Comments

  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Opinions... we all have them, I don't think I have ever seen anything to do with a statement especially on the net not have someone else chime in with a different view. (Even facts are often argued. semantics if you will.)

    Doesn't really make any one wrong/right, but yea we all have our own view, and will chime in with those views from time to time, especially if we feel that someone is off their rocker/being rude about something. We all like to correct each other especially on the net. b:avoid
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

    What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.

    not on morai server
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

    i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.

    Hahaha so much this.

    To Slivaf - surely, folks have opinions, but it does seem that on this forum, people will pull each other's hair out over opinions, as most arguments tend to devolve into accusations of being inferior somehow (inexperienced, stupid, greedy etc), basically just name-calling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.

    /thread
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    #PWTHEWORSEPVPGAMEINHISTORY

    b:laugh
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    foxmike wrote: »
    Why theres always a fight in every thread topic? b:laugh

    A fight or two will rise each thread started & people will continue fighting againts each other
    on a non-sense matter which is too far from the topic raised. b:laugh

    I bet ....... b:surrender
    Because these neanderthals are to primitive to realize the benefits of understanding one another. If you don't agree with something that someone said and you let them know without insulting them, They will come back at you with a Quiet-bash like "well maybe you aren't very smart" or something to that degree. That's how it starts. That's why i consider myself Above each and every one of you.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.

    WC PVP tends to be more active than either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because keyboard warriors.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

    DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Because forum PvP is more active than in-game PvP.

    Keyboard +12.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is how I feel the "fights" typically go.

    Person 1: I believe this.

    Person 2: You are wrong and here are the reasons why.

    Person 1: Oh yea well I am better geared then you so your argument doesn't matter and you are irrelevant.

    Person 2: That's now what your mom said last night.

    Person 1: Come go white name and say that to my face.

    Person 3: You both suck and I will kick both your butts if you go PK.

    Rest of server: smh lol #RektInPeace
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • slapyourgrandma
    slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is how I feel the "fights" typically go.

    Person 1: I believe this.

    Person 2: You are wrong and here are the reasons why.

    Person 1: Oh yea well I am better geared then you so your argument doesn't matter and you are irrelevant.

    Person 2: That's now what your mom said last night.

    Person 1: Come go white name and say that to my face.

    Person 3: You both suck and I will kick both your butts if you go PK.

    Rest of server: smh lol #RektInPeace



    +12 Right there....
    Raging Tides:

    Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Because someone is wrong on the internet.

    For more serious answer, it's online disinhibition effect. It doesn't help that MMOs like this are also inherently competitive.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Forum cat Posts: 4,654 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Because someone is wrong on the internet.

    For more serious answer, it's online disinhibition effect. It doesn't help that MMOs like this are also inherently competitive.

    Could also be because they're "right" and the other person is just mad.b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Could also be because they're "right" and the other person is just mad.b:chuckle

    Even if you're the right person, getting into an argument because someone is wrong on the internet is a bit ridiculous. Like how does this effect you? It's a video game. Stahp. But we all do it. Well, many do it. I've certainly done it. IDK what it is about it, beyond just the dishinibition effect.

    kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • $picylovah - Sanctuary
    $picylovah - Sanctuary Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All these mods, join KossyWossy in my harem please b:thanks
    IGN: qontroL b:thanks

    Im so mean, I make medicine sick b:angry
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    WTB mod fight in jello.

    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    All these mods, join KossyWossy in my harem please b:thanks

    I see you've been sniffing the marker ink again and avoiding your medicine...
    (Insert fancy image here)
    image
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up?

    Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting - for something?
    For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
    Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love?

    Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. [...]

    You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting.
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why you persist?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *waits for fight to break out in thread discussing why every thread has a fight*
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    *waits for fight to break out in thread discussing why every thread has a fight*

    Even +12'ed every key on keyboard. Ego is full JoSD'ed. Imma prepared. b:sin
    U not grew up on lc server? Get ur angrish rdy or u 1-shot!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    war34child wrote: »
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why, why? Why do you do it? Why, why get up?

    Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting - for something?
    For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
    Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love?

    Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. [...]

    You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting.
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why you persist?

    I love you.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Modern story about Neo is like ancient story about Prometheus.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Each time I witness that sort of squabble, I think of kids picking on each other during recess, wasting precious time. I guess they sure missed such a period of their lives.
    The funniest is about them bruta... ahem... immaturely taunting each other about going to a PK zone while being in a PvE server.

    I do reckon something about it though... They're doing a better job than sleeping pills ever would. b:surrender
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Modern story about Neo is like ancient story about Prometheus.

    Thought till now it was generally accepted that "The Matrix" (Triology) is a modern remake of the Jesus story.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    war34child wrote: »
    Thought till now it was generally accepted that "The Matrix" (Triology) is a modern remake of the Jesus story.

    Jesus did nothing except transformation in ghost, while Prometheus gave fire to mankind.
    Neo, with his unpredictable, emotional human nature, represents unbounded free will and the power of choice.

    While Jesus
    “Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come . . . to do thy will, O God’” (Hebrews 10:7).

    Doll and person are different.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    -tips fedora-

    we /r/atheist now?
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Meh. Comparing works of fantasy...

    At least the Matrix isn't responsible for over a dozen actual wars.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

    Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fights break out over the stupidest reason, thats what happens when children get behind a keyboard, though im moving on from this game, been called racial slurs for weeks now on my catshop, mail box filled with more ignorant filth, and even after i black list 15 toons of this person, they still make new ones and say racial slurs, guess this game encourages racism.
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    -tips fedora-

    we /r/atheist now?


    Why added "now"?
    My mind is brilliant. My mind is pure.
    I never saw angels. Of that I'm sure.