Max hits?

Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Duskblade
So went to try with my duskie for some peak dmg hits. I got a +10 r9rr wep with perfect garnets with full r9rr set bad cards low passives used a pot for lvl 10 str of titans.. only used Ep from genie to get this hit. Since theres alot btr Geared ones out there what sort of numbers have you gotten ?

kz9H6tY.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Madebyvisa - Raging Tide on

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been able to hit roughly 2.8Million on the damage ranking. with a +0 weapon full buffs and the proper amp combo :) Ask a Mystic to buff you with Invigorate for another 20% boost to your damage.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited April 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    I've been able to hit roughly 2.8Million on the damage ranking. with a +0 weapon full buffs and the proper amp combo :) Ask a Mystic to buff you with Invigorate for another 20% boost to your damage.

yeah i pretty much know all the tricks to amp the dmg but seeing as im not endgame on gear didnt bother was just curious that is the class actually this op.. i mean seekers need to qpq a hf to get similar hits so yeah. and whai +0 wep still rerolling ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On Dreamweaver a duskblade got 5m+ on the damage rankings, and I think the highest I've seen was 10m+ from a seeker.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    With +10 r9rr weapon and g16 armor my highest have been 5,289,671 on the test dummy (sadly the 2.8m I had gotten didn't zerk) and a 1,527,069 on blossom in fsp without a bm.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was able to hit 5.3m this weekend woot!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ReckUrWorld - Lost City
    ReckUrWorld - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have also hit 5.2m zerk crit with +10 r9X3 wep.

ReckUrWorld - Sage EA - 105 105 103
    RuleUrWorld - Sage DB - 103 103 100
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2015
    s75GCXN.jpg

This was my this weeks hit put in also the stat screen to show im not even close to endgame yet... Fun class will try a bit higher next week i guess b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    s75GCXN.jpg

This was my this weeks hit put in also the stat screen to show im not even close to endgame yet... Fun class will try a bit higher next week i guess b:cute

Good job !
    And appart from those damage, I still remember that time when you c/c me that well in NW. I know luck is always a factor and maybe I wasn't well prepared but you're the best DB I've seen so far on Morai server.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Kitty got her demon DB to 100 yesterday and she decided to test if her damage calculations matched the real damage. Kitty had calculated that she could do a 1,07 mils hit at max.

http://i.imgur.com/FrU2vUk.jpg?1

A little under a million with T2+5-weaponed zerkcrit. And Kitty was slightly unfortunate with that as when trying to get a zerkcrit Kitty got couple 250k+ non-zerk non-crits (so 1mil+ hit is already possible, just requires some luck).

Kitty didn't have Invigorate. No mystics wanted to sell their boofs q.q

That's Kitty's strongest hit on any char this far, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What attacks are people using for their strongest hit? I'm guessing Sage Dragon Trap followed by a normal attack would be the best - x16 damage modifier on zerk crit with 30% curse effect.
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What attacks are people using for their strongest hit? I'm guessing Sage Dragon Trap followed by a normal attack would be the best - x16 damage modifier on zerk crit with 30% curse effect.

As demon DB Kitty used Demon Spark -> Frenzy(genie) -> EP(genie) ->Reflection of the Moon: Demon Hunter-zerkcrit.

As sage one should use Sage Dragon Trap before Reflection to get the curse-bonus.

Why Reflection of the Moon: Demon Hunter?
    -Because it does 3x base damage+3799 to mobs like test dummy. That's even more broken than wizzie's BT or barb's Ancestral Rage(which are 2nd and 3rd hardest-hitting skills in this game atm).

According to Kitty's calculations an r9rr+12 Deity demon DB with maxed Candlelight-set should be able to hit at least 18mils on [?]-level bosses with proper debuff-combo from squad(demon Ironwood+Sage Subsea+sage Amp+HF+sage Heartshatter and demon Moon Chant+Invigorate+sage Titans+lvl 10 dmg passive+Saber's Beads).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked