i need help

Healerguard - Harshlands
Healerguard - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Dawnglory (EU)
need help with a quest to get my trancendent and i have to kill these 5 bosses. i cant solo alone and i need someone strong to kill them and if u have friends bring them. the quest is The challenge and location Hill of the old kings and ill be afk until someone responds to this. and the name is healer guard. plz (harshlands east cost).
Post edited by Healerguard - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    need help with a quest to get my trancendent and i have to kill these 5 bosses. i cant solo alone and i need someone strong to kill them and if u have friends bring them. the quest is The challenge and location Hill of the old kings and ill be afk until someone responds to this. and the name is healer guard. plz (harshlands east cost).

Have you tried world chatting for help? you would probably get a lot more help that way then asking on the forums.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you have the tabs, ask for FB59, or otherwise Valley of Disaster for your cultivation.

You need Zimo, Drake, Glutt, Qianji, and Ofo. Don't forget to dig the pillar in the middle of the dungeon afterwards.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    People usually do not check the forums actively.

Your best bet is to world chat and if you can't find anyone, pm Seek_NK at about 19:00 server time and I will come kill them for you.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here's a helpful guide on how to do that quest that we all are talking about in this very productive discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
    I <3 AGOREY
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here's a helpful guide on how to do that quest that we all are talking about in this very productive discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Nice troll dude.b:laugh

And yes I know very well what that guy is singing even if I dont like that style of music.
    giphy.gif

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    need help with a quest to get my trancendent and i have to kill these 5 bosses. i cant solo alone (Not meant to be soloed at your level.) and i need someone strong to kill them (No. You need a squad, not someone to follow and just watch.) and if u have friends bring them. the quest is The challenge and location Hill of the old kings and ill be afk until someone responds to this. and the name is healer guard. plz (harshlands east cost).

Tip: find a guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice troll dude.b:laugh

And yes I know very well what that guy is singing even if I dont like that style of music.

What are the lyrics in English? What's it about?

I've tried translating it but it's just **** about bagpipes and a lot of "ui ui ui ui ui ui" sounds.
    I <3 AGOREY