Archosaur Server Down?

Options

Comments

• christyrh1
    christyrh1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    R U kidding me ! I have been gone all day running house errands and when i finally get back home to play it wont let me log in or anyone else ..... like wtf ,-, screeeamsb:cry give us something freee!!!!! this is not fair D:< i wnt to play b:angry
  • knightsaii
    knightsaii Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:sadTW is a little over an hour away and i dont even think they know theres a problem...no posts anywhere that there aware of it
  • Demail - Archosaur
    Demail - Archosaur Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Might as well look for something else to do. Obviously this isn't going to be fixed tonight. *sad face* GL to those that are still online and are able to do TW.. *Glares*
    Yes, Scarlette_xX is my mom. No she will not spank me >.>

*~Forever the nub 24 BM b:surrender~*
  • knightsaii
    knightsaii Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    log in server is fine ...its the handshake between that and the main server that is wrong......btw theres already a thread on this
  • zegoooxi#6593
    zegoooxi#6593 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Restart your pc and open the PWI client not arc, then update PWI patch.
    Worked for me, hopefully it work for you.
  • eojisfiovyr
    eojisfiovyr Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    bRajyTM.jpg

they are working on it and they take responsibility. and yes, im suprised i recieved a response this late at night on a weekend.
  • womdon
    womdon Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Restart your pc and open the PWI client not arc, then update PWI patch.
    Worked for me, hopefully it work for you.

Congrats on getting in to the game, but that didn't work for me. I still get hung up at server selection.

Siiiiiiigh, of course this has got to happen right at TW time.
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:angryb:angry OMG you actually got a response at all & especially on a weekend wonders will never cease will they b:angryb:angry
  • motherhen
    motherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DC in early TW couldnt get back online,now second tw time on us and ofc cant get online,didnt get to get 2h sign in event for reward b:victory but ofc is it even possible to get the 10 orb considering you havent allowed enough days in the event to get b:victory things just keep getting better and better on PWI b:victoryb:laughb:shutup
  • smoozeman12
    smoozeman12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i went to log in after my game crash than the sever my Main is in has no ping and no population
    but the others do but when i clicked on my main sever it says server ununavailableb:angryb:cryb:cry
  • gorgeousheals
    gorgeousheals Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So today i was on and had to put a blessing on one of my toons so i logged out of arc and logged in on that account then when i tried to log back in the game said "Unnable to connect to server"
    And im not the only one because there were other people in my guild had the same issue . So yea it was a pain , but the thing is we had tw! so now pretty much HALF the people couldnt even get on! anyone else with this issue? know how to fix it? or is it pwi problem? Ive tried restarting modem, verifying client, restarting computer, everything on my end ..
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Glad it's not just me, I was worried I was being blocked for being in love with

SweetieBot!!!
  • Loirielle - Archosaur
    Loirielle - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is annoying - that's it.
  • batgirl2008
    batgirl2008 Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am having the same problem all other servers are working just fine ...
    I was on the game this afternoon i logged out so hubby could use the computer and when i tried to relog back in it told me could not connect to server so i as well restarted and when i came back again it still said the same thing its been this way since around 5:30pm est
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    Remenant - Archosaur Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Archo server still not up GG!!
    Could anyone from the PWI staff at least let us know what's cookin' b:surrenderb:surrenderb:angry
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • camiraaus1
    camiraaus1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    is pwi not checking, at least 1 game master should be online to monitor if pwi is working propertly or not.
    you make enough money out us to justify at least that. 8 hours without any explanation, at least a short comment would be nice, but absolutely nothing is just not cool, come on pwi fix it, But maybe you just not care anymore you got so many useless games now.

fix it pwi and not send us after this a uselss hyperstone or some crappy thing. this needs to be a bit more
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    If they are going to compensate anything I would think they should at least make up for it with the items we would miss from the anniversary. Ideally they would also cover all the missed BHs, TWs, FSPs and Jolly Jones. Maybe also make up for the missed Meridian and Check-in as well.
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    b:laugh I want a rollback and free +10 orbs b:laugh
    Forever bored Sin. I don't know why I'm still playing this game. b:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • camiraaus1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yes no jolly jones today no bh, no fsp got 1 toon in morai, tw is all stuffed up, and we have reset soon, guess we have to waiit till after the weekend to resume, well done so called game masters b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Really doubt they will do anything on that scale. Would just be happy if they gave us some kind of response. Think there would be a faster reply if we all started commenting on FaceBook?
  • camiraaus1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i have tried that too already nothing from pwi, they in complete silence b:angry but maybe if a lot of people say something spam fb or here just maybe they will respond
  • miask
    miask Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    it would be funny if they miss keyed something and they banned themself b:chuckle
  • j0kerwr
    j0kerwr Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    difficult, they should at least give satisfaction, one prediction of when we will return.... >.<
  • DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur
    DRAWBLOOD - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Real Life.. Get 1, The world dont stop for this Game QQ
  • neogold9
    neogold9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It seems like they work during the day and abandon the server on its own during the night.
    They seems to also not have any kind of system alert or actual person monitoring anything to send a text or anything in cases like this.

If someone had a contact with them they would have said something by now.
  • grieverlion91
    grieverlion91 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I noticed the same thing logging in right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  • Remenant - Archosaur
    edited March 2015
    Options
    +1 lol.
    Or the person in charge must be doing some other "interesting" things. b:mischievousb:mischievousb:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eidii
    eidii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hope the players on your server archorsaur be rewarded for that failure !
  • deathoverwrite
    deathoverwrite Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rieihdius wrote: »
    Probably login server is down. My 2 accounts are logged, but my girlfriend and some other friends that play can't connect.

even here in the south pacific b:cry
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't understand why the pwi staff doesn't learn from experience..it's far from 1st time this happens outside their office hours so i agree that they should've someone keeping eye on the servers. What do they get out of not learning from experience? They make the players angry and unsaticfied.
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...