Astral Sky X vitae gone?

Options
Neurot - Sanctuary
Neurot - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
K I deleted my original post which was along the lines of losing all my Astral Sky X vitae before this last maintenance. Am I crazy or remembering wrong? I am 99% certain that my vitae was maxed (orange bar filled up) before this past maintenance and now it's at 0.

Did something change with this? I don't understand the response of the person below me and they confused me. No, I did not purchase any pills from the boutique. I leveled all my primal world vitae a while ago by completing quests.

Anyone else notice this issue?
Post edited by Neurot - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    how was it full...thats extremely unlikely unless you used the boutique pills that shouldnt be useable for astral lvls...
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    how was it full...thats extremely unlikely unless you used the boutique pills that shouldnt be useable for astral lvls...

Can't tell if trolling or ignorant, it was only 34k vitae and sky pirate is a thing...can easily get 3.9k vitae a day without having to pop counchs, hell with how long people have been Astral X you could get the 3 in a single day.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • majaru
    majaru Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    K I deleted my original post which was along the lines of losing all my Astral Sky X vitae before this last maintenance. Am I crazy or remembering wrong? I am 99% certain that my vitae was maxed (orange bar filled up) before this past maintenance and now it's at 0.

Did something change with this? I don't understand the response of the person below me and they confused me. No, I did not purchase any pills from the boutique. I leveled all my primal world vitae a while ago by completing quests.

Anyone else notice this issue?

My Astral Sky X bar was full as well, but it reset back to 0 % allready after the maintenance last week.
    ༺ There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way ༻

…..(¯`v´¯)
    ….. ·.¸.·´
    … ¸.·´
    .. (
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    majaru wrote: »
    My Astral Sky X bar was full too, but it reset back to 0 % allready after the maintenance last week. b:surrender

Wasn't it automatically "full" just from getting it to Astral Sky X in the first place because there was nothing higher than that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • majaru
    majaru Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Wasn't it automatically "full" just from getting it to Astral Sky X in the first place because there was nothing higher than that?

Honestly i dont remember. Though i didnt look much after it anyway, just noticed. ;)
    ༺ There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way ༻

…..(¯`v´¯)
    ….. ·.¸.·´
    … ¸.·´
    .. (
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Can't tell if trolling or ignorant, it was only 34k vitae and sky pirate is a thing...can easily get 3.9k vitae a day without having to pop counchs, hell with how long people have been Astral X you could get the 3 in a single day.

sky pirate is a fair observation i forgot about since so few people realistically get it

how about this : for the non extraordinary : all primal+caravan+eat pills = still not at maxed astral 10 right now
    8 days of that would be 24.8k vitae( op says 7 days so really 21.7k), so unless did pirate a few times its quite far from 34.1k

also please do realize your quoted 3.9k vitae...over 7 days... does not add up to 34.1k but to 27.3k....thats quite a bit off

nope, it was at 0 points past Astral X
    as you said "there was nothing higher than that" so it didnt go past Astral X and 0 points
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Options
    nope, it was at 0 points past Astral X
    as you said "there was nothing higher than that" so it didnt go past Astral X and 0 points

Yeah tbh, I don't really remember if there was a bar displayed as being full or nor before.
    I was just glad to be done with vitae and spamming dailies. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Leveling it up completely does nothing. Apparently someone else already did level it completely and it just stops at the end so its useless to worry about.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Leveling it up completely does nothing. Apparently someone else already did level it completely and it just stops at the end so its useless to worry about.

I'm going to do it anyway.
    lol.
    It will bug me if I don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options

also please do realize your quoted 3.9k vitae...over 7 days... does not add up to 34.1k but to 27.3k....thats quite a bit off

I'm well aware from that, 3.9k per day is just from dailes+conch quest +10 vitae pills( which is more than possible to have from search for energy and bh2 if you were doing them every day) my point was ppl could easily have that 27.3k vitae within a week while not popping counchs, the 7k extra vitae is only 35 counchs, which if you do sky pirate every day can get in no time (about 4 visits to the treasury). I'm not saying everyone ccould get the 34k in a week, but I'm saying it easily possible for several dozen players per sever, especially considering most ppl hit level astral 10 months ago and could just have stockpiled the entire time.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i am quite certain the original poster is not aware that the bar to level Astral Sky X has become open considering they said they leveled their vitae a long time ago. Last week's maintenance opened this bar which started the curiosity if there will be another reawakening level. you have never been able to level within Astral Sky X, you achieved Astral Sky X by leveling up the bar for Astal Sky IX.

since everyone is assuming that they leveled this bar in a week instead of just not noticing it from last week's maintenance. b:surrender

(just a guess)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    To the OP Im just taking an educated guess based on this upcoming water expansion area thing rice field maybe it will have some new questline but who knows b:laugh
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere