my traget highlight is broke?maybe.

Tindie - Harshlands
Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
this might be better suited for tech support but..i figured i would ask the comunity before

bugging them with a ticket..for some odd reason.. when i traget a mob in BH79 i fail to see a

target highlight. ive played on multiple machines..over my life in pwi..and this issue has showed

up each time..ive tried about everything i can think of.. ive played with settings.. ive tweaked

video cards.. ive verfied files.. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game countless times.. and no

matter how i slice it.. the result is the same.my targeting works fine anywhere else in the game..

except for bh79.. when i ask other people about it they always say theirs works fine.. i dont understand why if theirs works fine somthing i have done to try to fix it hasnt worked.. so i ask has anyone had this issue in the past ..and if so were you able to fix it? and how?
Post edited by Tindie - Harshlands on

Comments

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same problem here, but I thought it was same for everybody...
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you looked, you'd see that the floor in 79 isn't actually where it shows it to be and it cuts off everything on the ground.
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you looked, you'd see that the floor in 79 isn't actually where it shows it to be and it cuts off everything on the ground.
    yea i know but .. some were telling me they can see their target just fine.. so if that is true what can we do so we can see it?
    i meen is there some file config setting that could be throwing it off.. that can be fixed? and that is why there hasnt be a fix applies becuase the game itself isnt broke?
    or is the game broke but pwi is in denial and the people who are telling me they can see it just fine..just blowing smoke?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you click the button next to your HP bar, an HP bar will be displayed over your target. That's what I use to identify targets, and perhaps the people telling you they see the target are doing that as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga