Inventory cannot go beyond 64.

Satyrion - Sanctuary
Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Quality Corner
With the new expansion we were supposed to be able to increase our inventory to 80. But the maximum is still 64, also when using normal inventory stones. There is no quest to further expand the inventory.

Here is a screenshot that shows that there are no quests available after 64 slots, using normal inventory stones, and still have the item required.

EDIT: I was too fast >.>
I had the next quest without noticing, it requires 2 inventory stones to increase 72 slots, and then 3 inventory stones for getting 80 slots.
youtube.com/user/Cebloon
~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
Post edited by Satyrion - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They said there was a bug for the ones who used the super inventory stone (check last patch notes)
    Just hope they'll be able to fix it soon.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They said there was a bug (check last patch notes)
    Just hope they'll be able to fix it soon.

It was for those that used super inventory stones only. It should work for people that didnt use it. Also, I updated the thread, it was my own mistake for not noticing b:chuckle
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got the 80 inventory slots on one of my toons. The quests are from the banker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wait, I'm behind on the new stuff, since I've been on leave from pwi for a couple of months tending to other stuff- did we get the new, bigger and improved inventory already? What happened to those of use that used the super inventory stone and what bug is there for them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Pet cage has been expanded to 20 slots, inventory to 80, but if you used the super cage or super inventory stone you can not (presently) take advantage of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Pet cage has been expanded to 20 slots, inventory to 80, but if you used the super cage or super inventory stone you can not (presently) take advantage of that.

It makes me a sad panda as I used supers in the past.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • fujimusume
    fujimusume Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So I used a cage to expand my pet bag to 11 slots and I hatched a corrupted ape. The pet is no where to be found haha. I guess it's broken at the moment?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Thank you for the reply! I knew that CN had these 2 new things, I just didn't know our version got them. Sucks for me, I'm a hoarder so I used super inventory stones on 3 chars, I hope they fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.