Options
13»

Comments

• Satyrion - Sanctuary
    Satyrion - Sanctuary Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Did you get it today? Like just now?

Did you have to relog? Or did you get it on toons that were already logged in?

I did not relog, i was questing meanwhile. I just noticed my catshop got the mail too, and she have been standing online for 24+ hours now without relogging.
    And yes, I got it today
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
    ~ not that there is that much to see (yet?)
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    geirskokul wrote: »
    I made a goofy alt to run through the start area and get the event gold at least. Got bored and came back to my main and lo and behold it got the mail now (an rb2 lvl 101)
    Yet my friend (same level) hasn't gotten hers.

So you got it on your alt and then got it again on your lv101? Did your friend ever get hers?
  • sailormoon4ever
    sailormoon4ever Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I did not relog, i was questing meanwhile. I just noticed my catshop got the mail too, and she have been standing online for 24+ hours now without relogging.
    And yes, I got it today

I logged in around 4-5 hrs ago and got nothing on my lv101 main. Maybe I'm just really unlucky and they fixed it between then and now. I ended up getting it on a lv2 alt I had cause I read you could only get it on a below 95 toon. b:surrender
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So you got it on your alt and then got it again on your lv101? Did your friend ever get hers?

Didn't get it on the alt, had no lowbies on that account so made a brand new one. Got bored with it so didn't even get out of the start area in the hour I was on it. Upon logging into the main, i got the mail immediately. And no she didn't get it yet on hers, despite logging off and then back on.
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I logged in around 4-5 hrs ago and got nothing on my lv101 main. Maybe I'm just really unlucky and they fixed it between then and now. I ended up getting it on a lv2 alt I had cause I read you could only get it on a below 95 toon. b:surrender

Yup, it wasnt fixed 4-5 hours ago. Otherwise I would actually have been getting the reward on my main >.<
    But I have got the reward on an alt above 95 now, and my friend who is 103 rb2, got it on his main, i think. At least he said he got log in reward, and he arent playing alts.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • rairai2929
    rairai2929 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    From what I know ppl getting mail on alts cause, if your rb or 100+ don't get it. You got to have 99 or under to get items from mail from log in. I hope that help b:bye
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rairai2929 wrote: »
    From what I know ppl getting mail on alts cause, if your rb or 100+ don't get it. You got to have 99 or under to get items from mail from log in. I hope that help b:bye
    This is no longer the case. As mentioned earlier, I got it on a rebirthed character today, as well my catshop which is Lv100.
    youtube.com/user/Cebloon
  • rairai2929
    rairai2929 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Weird my lvl 94 bm got mine today XD
  • supermelee
    supermelee Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rairai2929 wrote: »
    Weird my lvl 94 bm got mine today XD

It seemed non-reawakening players got their cards and event gold, however no luck for reawakening ones.

It has been solved, reborned players just need to relog and wait for 10 minutes.

All my friends and toons got event gold. THX PWI
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is no longer the case. As mentioned earlier, I got it on a rebirthed character today, as well my catshop which is Lv100.
    supermelee wrote: »
    It seemed non-reawakening players got their cards and event gold, however no luck for reawakening ones.

Clearly appears reawakend toons goot it as well. I will check once I'm home and confirm.

I'm just hoping i left my toons on that needed the packs and not the wrong alt.. b:sad

**** Can anyone confirm they got it on a toon, that they redeemed the code for already?? (that is RB)
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • geirskokul
    geirskokul Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    **** Can anyone confirm they got it on a toon, that they redeemed the code for already?? (that is RB)

I redeemed the code yesterday and got the mail today
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Clearly appears reawakend toons goot it as well. I will check once I'm home and confirm.

I'm just hoping i left my toons on that needed the packs and not the wrong alt.. b:sad

yup, got it on a 105x3 toon, got it on non RA 101/102/100 toons, didnt get it on a non RA 100 toon, seems..horribly random

[all after redeeming code yday]
  • SomeRandomEA - Lost City
    SomeRandomEA - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I got reward on my Psy today even though I logged him after SB just to check in, and I relogged SB a few times and played for 4h+ then got on psy.. (both are 100lvl reawakened)

Edit: just checked Cleric's account and I got event gold on a wiz whom I logged today after cleric to do BH..
    So if your event gold is still missing check all characters you've logged today, it will probably be on one of them..
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Whatever bug they had yesterday appears to have been fixed, or mostly fixed anyway. Sadly, a lot of people got screwed out of getting it on their mains because of this issue.
    I've managed to redeem it on most of my "main" characters now regardless of level or RB status with the exception of my barb, which is really annoying. (Scratch that, the barb got it as I was typing this, he just took like 15 minutes longer than the others.)

I personally recommend that we flood support with tickets on this severe screwup by PWE. I mean seriously, the whole thing should have just been a code right off the bat, and maybe leave just the event gold to first login.

Edit: Forgot to check my Wiz. One of the toons I really really want to make sure gets the items, and it's on the same account as my cleric. So now, I basically can't log in my cleric at all, but the wiz is not getting the items so far either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ugh, I really wish I had waited. I have a bunch of inactive or JJ alts now with fancy cards they can't use. At least the code worked though for my main chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Whatever bug they had yesterday appears to have been fixed, or mostly fixed anyway. Sadly, a lot of people got screwed out of getting it on their mains because of this issue.
    I've managed to redeem it on most of my "main" characters now regardless of level or RB status with the exception of my barb, which is really annoying. (Scratch that, the barb got it as I was typing this, he just took like 15 minutes longer than the others.)

I personally recommend that we flood support with tickets on this severe screwup by PWE. I mean seriously, the whole thing should have just been a code right off the bat, and maybe leave just the event gold to first login.

Edit: Forgot to check my Wiz. One of the toons I really really want to make sure gets the items, and it's on the same account as my cleric. So now, I basically can't log in my cleric at all, but the wiz is not getting the items so far either.
    In reply to your edit, unfortunately it is likely your cleric got it, especially if you have logged into it within the past 24 hours or so. D:

I know I got it on 2 chars i didn't want to have a chance with the cards, forunately 1 of them isn't such a big deal, but the other one is a very distant alt that will likely be left unused for quite some time. D:... Though thankfully it got a B card, but still.. very frustrating. D: Especially since I barely logged into it. (in the past 24 hours/let alone longer.)

It would be nice if they'd resend it out one more time, but I kind of doubt they will. (Sad how they continue to do things like this, and not learn from their past mistakes or something.

Oh well at least we got free stuff. xD... Just would be nice if it were on the chars I wanted them on... aside from the obvious demon/sage event card. - It is what it is.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Account 1: Nothing using rebirth. Ended up using code.
    Account 2: Nothing using 101. Used Code. Logged in on level 10 storm, still nothing.

**** event.
  • Liliacea - Heavens Tear
    Liliacea - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    No mails for my main whatsoever. Le sigh.
    I guess I won't even bother to send a ticket, they won't do anything about it anyways ....
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My main actually finally got the stuff in the mail few days ago.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My main actually finally got the stuff in the mail few days ago.

This whole thing was a weird glitch. Why would it be sent so late?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hate PWE so much right now. After I waited for hours for the mails to show up on my main the past week, I just found them on an alt I don't even actively play anymore, but merely logged in for a min to check-in. Big big mistake. Now I have an inactive lv50 psy with lv100 cards. Thanks for nothing, PWE, really. Argh.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I hate PWE so much right now. After I waited for hours for the mailsto show up on my main the past week, I just found them on an alt I don't even actively play anymore, but merely logged in for a min to check-in. Big big mistake. Now I have an inactive lv50 psy with lv100 cards. Thanks for nothing, PWE, really. Argh.

Did you check the whole thread/code thread? There is a code to send the cards etc to the correct toon.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yup, and I redeemed the code, but others had the chance of getting cards and exp x2. I know, first world problems :D