Dat 7 way gank bro

Options
2»

Comments

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    As far as i know Tempest alts in same factions who were part of gank.And other TW faction.
    (even if those r alts, friends like to stick with friends)

1k Streams is just a land. Would it make u happier if we attacked other? Didnt know it was that important land for Tempest

Quote from DP video 10:28min
    But i guess it was b:shocked

Shall we take it as warning/threat? b:shocked
    Im rly curious if tempest will bid on 1k, as far as i know bidding supposed to be secret and only leader knows on which land to bid

Your reply isn't making any sense Saku, ofc there are Tempest alts in other factions, unlike Dynasty we don't have the space to invite all our StormBringer/Duskblades alts into our faction :(

Also I didn't say 1k streams is important for Tempest, I said it's important for Dynasty as both times the gank occurred immediately after Tempest took 1k from Dynasty. Please l2read!

You can take that pm however you like, if it was meant for you I would've pm'ed you lol I know you must be very excited to see what will happen, TW is getting interesting again, you won't have long to wait to find out!

Awesome detective effort though, you have acquired the title of Sakulv Holmes! b:laugh
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    unlike Dynasty we don't have the space to invite all our StormBringer/Duskblades alts into our faction :(
    Well good for u, but i dont see the problem with those classes/alts being in Dyna
    Those alts dont bother any1
    beside not all of them r alts
    Also I didn't say 1k streams is important for Tempest
    I was the one who point it out , that it seem like it is!
    1k Streams is just a land. Would it make u happier if we attacked other? Didnt know it was that important land for Tempest

Quote from DP video 10:28min
    Quote:
    DarkSkiesx: We can get 1k back next week np
    But i guess it was
    You can take that pm however you like, if it was meant for you I would've pm'ed you lol I know you must be very excited to see what will happen, TW is getting interesting again, you won't have long to wait to find out!

What pm?the one u said that tempest will take 1k next week without prob?
    well i understand it was a way to calm down your members, that they will have that land again next week.
    For others it is more like a threatening.

gee cant wait to see, since its so hard to guess what will happen o.o

Awesome detective effort though, you have acquired the title of Sakulv Holmes!
    ookk o.o
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Added LP & Prinda's video to 1st post, let me know if you don't want it linked here.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your reply isn't making any sense Saku, ofc there are Tempest alts in other factions, unlike Dynasty we don't have the space to invite all our StormBringer/Duskblades alts into our faction :(
    b:laugh

Now is also a problem if we invite alts to our own factions? i thought dyna has not 1 but 2 alts factions according to you. Dynasty doesnt have a policy of: lets keep inactives OP ppl in faction so we can log them in TW to bot when we are getting crushed. (words from tempest members)

I can understand u would think about troya since ex leader is now im Dyna and current leader was a member of dyna, but is not an alt faction.
    I think you mean either anarchy or Amperage are the 2nd one? tbh i dont know kushy or naphar more than seeing them in squads and as far as i know i cant remember many people even having an alt in any of those factions.

You also point out Amperage no showed, so why getting in the middle of a master plan like a gank like u say to no show... hmmm wierd.

So u are horribly butt hurt due to a gank, but i remember relic forming a 4 way gank vs dyna, dyna lost 1 land and noone complained, and tbh we expected more to come cause it was so fun, but didnt happen, thats when u see the difference between wanting to have fun and having an ego issue, well get over it.

And you keep mentioning pwi TW rules, but then again, when u see tempest officers having alts in another TW faction, and the other way around, u should be smarter.

Dark, chill have a beer or do something that cools u off, is a game not real life, enjoy the winning side!!!
  • WackyTaffy - Heavens Tear
    WackyTaffy - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The gank wasn't intended to disrespect Tempest. It is a natural to retailiate when you are attacked in TW. Tempest had attacked BootyCamp, Kindrid, Equinox and Dynasty, pretty much one after the other. It is reasonable to think that Tempest would then expect to be ganked. They picked a fight with 4 factions at one time. Not expecting to be ganked would be rather naive.

So considering that Tempest should be expecting a gank, it's only reasonable that I would conclude that if we gank them they probably have some trick up their sleeve. So, I consulted with a few people about what they thought our odds were. One of which was a former officer of mine that went to try his hand at being the faction leader of Troya (which many in my faction were disappointed about as he no longer has a char in Dynasty). He respond that it sounded like fun and he wanted to try too. Of course I reminded him that he doesn't even touch Tempest. And then I didn't think much about it. I didn't manipulate the other factions into attacking Tempest. I barely talked to Anarchy about it at all. And even then only after someone told me that they'd attack Tempest if it were ganked. I actually didn't talk to Amperage at all, before the gank. They all wanted to attack Tempest for their own reasons. If they want to comment on that it would be more appropriate than me talking for them. But I'd like to point out it would have been rather silly to expect that I'm supposed to say “Oh no please don't attack Tempest at the same time that I do”...

As for the people switching to other Tempest TWs after Dynasty's TW had ended. I apologize if that offended you. I hadn't planned for that and I can see why this would be upsetting. This is however what some people normally do. They finish one TW and see if they can go to another TW. I feel that this is a very small number of people that did that. Also, I don't believe they were trying to upset anyone with their actions. I highly doubt anyone thought it would change the outcome of any TWs. They were not ordered by me to do it. It hadn't even crossed my mind at the time.

Even though I have taken the time to explain this. I'm sure there will be those that choose to make assumptions. And more than likely they enjoy imagining that I'm some sort of evil villain to be overcome. For those people none of my words will have any meaning. However, I do rarely talk publicly and haven't ever been caught in a lie for all the time I've played. Perhaps I'm not the evil person that some try to make me out to be, even though I do enjoy pretending to be evil.
  • silentkillier
    silentkillier Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DarkSkiesx,

This is Bubba__Z. I am a Marshal and TW coordinator in EQ.

Let's clear up your little rumor you heard about our numbers in the gank. EQ had at most 35ish people in that TW. Whoever claimed/said we had 80 people in there needs to go back to school and get a refresher on how to add. Since StormStryker started EQ back up in October of 2012, EQ has NEVER had more than 55 people in a single TW and probably not even that many.
  • baiiine
    baiiine Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dyna peoples why u all even bothers to play anymore,with all that QQ u all doing nd using other useless factions to gank Temp,tho u all know very well u cant even stand on 80 vs 80 ,even DYNA invited all their alts nd 54685468468486 sb nd dusks to even make it 80 to show up for TWs,nd had 1 more client on each as backup,shame on u LOL .
    stop playing pwi u bunch of idiots nd go bk to w/e **** u do in ur **** real life (hoping u all doesnt QQ that much there).let the other factions have some fun ,pls GTFO .b:pleasedb:cuteb:dirtyb:kiss
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Dragslave: Don't misquote me. I see what you did there with the bear smiley you sneaky sneaky you!

@Wacky: Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain your side of it.

In terms of attacking factions this season, we basically cut a path directly to Dynasty, picking up Arch on the way, and have been bidding on Dynasty since, if other factions see that as us picking a fight with them then they need to relax, we're only interested in good fights, and the only faction capable of that right now is Dynasty (we had a 2.5 hour fight at 9am only a few weeks back) hence the direct route.

No one minded the 4 way gank last time as there wasn't any evidence of foul play. This time round it appeared to be excessive both in terms of the # of factions to bid, the specific factions that joined in, and all the alts switching around, however it's good to see you weren't encouraging it. No need for an apology but thanks all the same. We do appreciate a good challenge, just like to fight peoples mains, not interested in being mobbed by their alts.

Oh I know you aren't evil, a certain someone probably wouldn't have passed calculus without your help! The danger with not enough public speaking is assumptions of tall spindly towers and evil dictatorships, but on the reverse side of the coin, with too much public speaking you get people eager to twist your words and plenty of character defamation.

@Bubba: Thanks for dispelling that rumour, when I entered the EQ war there didn't seem to be that many, and I think we did overestimate your numbers initially.

I hope you guys can improve your attendance, 8pm timeslots will definitely help as you guys have recruited really well over the last few months. I think EQ has the potential to play a pivotal role in this season based on it's future decisions, we'll see how things pan out.

Thanks again for the fun TWs, and see you on the battlefield.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    a long long time ago, in a galaxy far away.
    there was cala (or regen i dont remember) and equinox.

Both factions were equally matched, and the fights nearly always lasted 3 hours. Those fights were the best fights ever!

BUT because Tempest is the strongest faction, there were no fights as mentioned above.
    Therefore I loved, and I speak for a lot of Tempestians lol, we loved the fight. Gank or no gank i don't really care. The fight was epic and hope we will see all of you on the battlefield again \o/

Thanks for the fun fight :D

oh btw, it's a game, enjoy \o/

Lumpro, previously ugliest wiz on dreamweaver/pwi
  • alona3
    alona3 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ~MORE MORE MORE MORE GANK PLSED~b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Dragslave - Dreamweaver
    Dragslave - Dreamweaver Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @Dragslave: Don't misquote me. I see what you did there with the bear smiley you sneaky sneaky you!

Hmm... idk how that bear got in there, i type bad ofc, but i guess i clicked it somehow, i apologize for it, wasnt intended.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    In terms of attacking factions this season, we basically cut a path directly to Dynasty, picking up Arch on the way, and have been bidding on Dynasty since
    What about EQ? Tempest never bid on them? Think u forgot to mention that b:shocked
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the videos guys, it was amazing to watch all the different views of this wars and to get a perspective and the thoughts of the unique scenario that each war was! Geat videos. Pringda, please target Adibelle more. In fact, everyone should!

We dont need neither Dynasty nor equinox, tempest or anyone else justify why they attack what they attack. Why they gank when they gank. I think we have prolonged this silly, nonsense back and forth argument that we will never agree on for far too long. Tempest doesn't dislike the ganks. They welcome them. That doesn't mean that we wont do anything thats legal and within our powers to ensure the win. And neither should the factions that are ganking. If you happen to be in that one war were you turned the tides and managed to corner us to the base and you dont spawnlock us, kudos to you. Thats all you'll get. At the end of the war youll still be kos while white name, in NW we will still hunt you. It doesnt change a thing. Its a Tempest first mentality during organized PK. If i had any say, it would be tempest first always, so kudos to Tempest for befriending the server. TW wont give you a good sportsmanship award. Move on. If it troubles you this much, then turn the computer off. It is just a game after all.

Ganks should continue to happen. I refuse to believe Dynasty can only win when they control more than 4 catapults. Experience tells me that with proper tactics and coordination we could have lost so much more. You have got to stop being scared of losing. It took 7 months of back to back defeats to Equinox to finally beat Calamity. It took about 4 to InTandem to stop Regenesis. Both factions had in common that they never gave up. That they kept trying and when they saw that their methods were not going to work out for them. They regrouped, recruited, merged and came back stronger than ever. Dynasty never had that type of leadership... In fact, I dont see that level of clearness or coolness on any of the underdogs anymore. For the sake of balance I hope it changes. Though I agree with Wacky, hes not the cold, evil mastermind person people paints him to be. He never was, he never will be. He happened to run into a good deal of ex regenesis/calamity that landed on his lap and helped him build a powerhouse, and as they were gone so was the idea of this unbeatable Dynasty. Before Merangelus and friends came, Dynasty was a third best guild and now that they are gone it is the work of his officers that keeps them somehow still alive. Otherwise they'd be back below EQ, as it was 2-3 years ago. As it was ever since the server started and until Calamity/Regenesis died.

You know, my favorite quote from Baudelaire will always be "The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist."
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks for the videos guys, it was amazing to watch all the different views of this wars and to get a perspective and the thoughts of the unique scenario that each war was! Geat videos. Pringda, please target Adibelle more. In fact, everyone should!

We dont need neither Dynasty nor equinox, tempest or anyone else justify why they attack what they attack. Why they gank when they gank. I think we have prolonged this silly, nonsense back and forth argument that we will never agree on for far too long. Tempest doesn't dislike the ganks. They welcome them. That doesn't mean that we wont do anything thats legal and within our powers to ensure the win. And neither should the factions that are ganking. If you happen to be in that one war were you turned the tides and managed to corner us to the base and you dont spawnlock us, kudos to you. Thats all you'll get. At the end of the war youll still be kos while white name, in NW we will still hunt you. It doesnt change a thing. Its a Tempest first mentality during organized PK. If i had any say, it would be tempest first always, so kudos to Tempest for befriending the server. TW wont give you a good sportsmanship award. Move on. If it troubles you this much, then turn the computer off. It is just a game after all.

Ganks should continue to happen. I refuse to believe Dynasty can only win when they control more than 4 catapults. Experience tells me that with proper tactics and coordination we could have lost so much more. You have got to stop being scared of losing. It took 7 months of back to back defeats to Equinox to finally beat Calamity. It took about 4 to InTandem to stop Regenesis. Both factions had in common that they never gave up. That they kept trying and when they saw that their methods were not going to work out for them. They regrouped, recruited, merged and came back stronger than ever. Dynasty never had that type of leadership... In fact, I dont see that level of clearness or coolness on any of the underdogs anymore. For the sake of balance I hope it changes. Though I agree with Wacky, hes not the cold, evil mastermind person people paints him to be. He never was, he never will be. He happened to run into a good deal of ex regenesis/calamity that landed on his lap and helped him build a powerhouse, and as they were gone so was the idea of this unbeatable Dynasty. Before Merangelus and friends came, Dynasty was a third best guild and now that they are gone it is the work of his officers that keeps them somehow still alive. Otherwise they'd be back below EQ, as it was 2-3 years ago. As it was ever since the server started and until Calamity/Regenesis died.

You know, my favorite quote from Baudelaire will always be "The finest trick of the devil is to persuade you that he does not exist."

Lol at the comparison to the time where EQ and cala were a thing.
    We don't live in 5 years ago, what you're describing is impossible to accomplish because:
    1. The population is a whole lot less
    2. Everyone that has the gear to actually do something properly against tempest, resides within tempest.
    3. The rest who maybe has the gear either is in a small faction and/or doesn't give a flying whatever about TW

Only way to get balanced TW is if people balance out factions, which is never going to happen, because people have the tendency to drop a faction to join the winning one.

Ganks should continue to happen, but they won't. Simply because there's nothing in it for other factions. And don't give me the "TW is fun" card, because it isn't if you have to resort to spawn killing as your tactics to keep the opponent at bay.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Xaner - Dreamweaver
    Xaner - Dreamweaver Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My gosh... tempest are a bunch of egotistical pansies.

Oooo my favorite part,
    Tempest doesn't dislike the ganks. They welcome them. That doesn't mean that we wont do anything thats legal and within our powers to ensure the win.... If it troubles you this much, then turn the computer off... It is just a game after all.

In other words, "Gank us (even though we will always gank you (Tempest far outnumbers any faction that attacked), and we will do any **** bag move and spawn kill, also even though it is just a game, Tempest will always have a raging boner to destroy you"

Tempest people have always been **** bags, idk why you guys are surprised they spawn killed... Hell i wouldn't be surprised if they set up rotations of boa on the spawn to constantly keep you guys sealed.

Give me news as to what happened this week, I need more.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I see, that must have been why we denied your application just a few months ago. We wouldn't want you to hitch the ride with the douchebags.

That to the point of geared players trying to come to Tempest. They have, we have politely sent them away. A few of them chose to post in this forums here and cry hate against tempest. I read all of their apps.

We are committed to keep the server as balanced as the server allows itself to be. I believe there's only 2 big name players that joined our roster in the past 6 months. Everyone else is competitive, but nowhere near a game changer. Those game changers like Bubba, like Xaner. Like those that left Tempest and Relic to join the Dynasty bandwagon and then tried to come back "home". They have all been declined.

There are enough people in this server to stand against tempest, Equinox fields 30, dynasty fields over 50. Those two factions have nothing against each other other than their pride. If they really wanted TWs to be as fun as they act like they want them to be they would have merged long ago. Between Equinox and Dynasty roster theres at least 4/6 S sets and or nuema portal sets maxed out which is superior to what we have got. Theres plenty of rank 9 OP support classes. Sure enough to have a full 80 of rank 9s which is something we still cannot accomplish. Theres better geared cata barbs than what tempest has right now. (Im being objective, our barbs are not as well geared, they are pretty damn good at what they do though).

You add Kindrid OP players to this mix, this discussion is over. Its easy to cry disband. Why dont you cry merge? Isnt that after all what put us here in the first place? What good is it to have 8 factions in this server if the only one faction driven event cannot be competitively sustained because one faction fields 80 and the other 7 can not? If this is a population problem solve it by uniting, not by spreading more. It is just as logical as it is to ask us to disband.

This week they retreated. No 6-8 cata war for Dynasty = not worth it to try and gank. They will try to clear land to major cities and try again. Which brings me back to the origin of my post. Why do you only gank when there's a certainty of a victory? If this factions really do TW for fun, wouldnt it be fun to try this every week? Sorry Xaner, i might be a **** and if you chose to make my reflection that of my faction, then thats on you. But at least im here 100% as i am. Not playing power games or saying that we want to have fun only when the scenario is favorable to us.

Im saying gank us, spawnlock us, try and wreck us. Any day, any time. We will welcome it. We will fight back and we wont stop even if this weeks lands within grasp are not the ones that favor our odds of winning. We will probably lose, as we did last week. Yet unlike you lot... We will keep going. Can you say the same about the underdogs?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I see, that must have been why we denied your application just a few months ago. We wouldn't want you to hitch the ride with the douchebags.

That to the point of geared players trying to come to Tempest. They have, we have politely sent them away. A few of them chose to post in this forums here and cry hate against tempest. I read all of their apps.

We are committed to keep the server as balanced as the server allows itself to be. I believe there's only 2 big name players that joined our roster in the past 6 months. Everyone else is competitive, but nowhere near a game changer. Those game changers like Bubba, like Xaner. Like those that left Tempest and Relic to join the Dynasty bandwagon and then tried to come back "home". They have all been declined.

There are enough people in this server to stand against tempest, Equinox fields 30, dynasty fields over 50.
    Top kek, 30 or 50 vs tempest is enough? Okidoki, keep believing that yourself.

Those two factions have nothing against each other other than their pride. If they really wanted TWs to be as fun as they act like they want them to be they would have merged long ago.
    Which is, as I recall, pretty much the same between Tempest and Dynasty, yet from what I still know, there are people within both factions that are serious business mode and absolutely despises the other faction because "reasons".

Between Equinox and Dynasty roster theres at least 4/6 S sets and or nuema portal sets maxed out which is superior to what we have got.
    You are joking, right?

Theres plenty of rank 9 OP support classes. Sure enough to have a full 80 of rank 9s which is something we still cannot accomplish. Theres better geared cata barbs than what tempest has right now. (Im being objective, our barbs are not as well geared, they are pretty damn good at what they do though).
    Yes, and guess where those cata barbs are at? Not in any TW faction at all, save for 1 or 2.

You add Kindrid OP players to this mix, this discussion is over.
    They don't have that many.

Its easy to cry disband. Why dont you cry merge? Isnt that after all what put us here in the first place? What good is it to have 8 factions in this server if the only one faction driven event cannot be competitively sustained because one faction fields 80 and the other 7 can not? If this is a population problem solve it by uniting, not by spreading more. It is just as logical as it is to ask us to disband.
    No one said disband and no one said merge, one said balance. However you want to interpret that is up to you, don't twist words.
    People tend to join a faction with people they play with or like most. That's how factions happen. That's why there are so many.

This week they retreated. No 6-8 cata war for Dynasty = not worth it to try and gank. They will try to clear land to major cities and try again. Which brings me back to the origin of my post. Why do you only gank when there's a certainty of a victory? If this factions really do TW for fun, wouldnt it be fun to try this every week? Sorry Xaner, i might be a **** and if you chose to make my reflection that of my faction, then thats on you. But at least im here 100% as i am. Not playing power games or saying that we want to have fun only when the scenario is favorable to us.
    Read my point in my previous post. Even if they had a certain victory that way on a city, other factions wouldn't continue to participate for obvious reasons.

Im saying gank us, spawnlock us, try and wreck us. Any day, any time. We will welcome it. We will fight back and we wont stop even if this weeks lands within grasp are not the ones that favor our odds of winning. We will probably lose, as we did last week. Yet unlike you lot... We will keep going. Can you say the same about the underdogs?
    They won't do as you request, and there's nothing you can do about it, for simple reasons.

tldr; learn how humans work.
    About tempest itself; I know people from tempest read forums, and I know exactly why I got rejected during my return to PWI a while ago, which i'm not going to state because i'm not going to throw dirt around.
    It is something which I talked about with DP and from what I understood we were both fine with it in the end, without any hard feelings.
    You were probably reffering to xaner about the rejection part, but regardless.

The application me and Morgan made wasn't to join the top faction, it was because it was the only faction that we would've wanted to return to.
    Everyone and their grandmothers knows that we can't really participate at the normal TW hours because they end up being at 2-3am for us, so we don't really care for that.

Anyway, just posting my thoughts about TW and how it's not as fun for everyone as it seems to be.
    Wanting the same TW's as last week to happen is a once in a blue moon chance, because there was nothing in it for the others.
    Unless whatever was said about Dyna paying the other factions is true, but I have my doubts about that being true at all.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Tempest will always have a raging boner to destroy you"
    Funniest quote of the thread so far. b:laugh
    Give me news as to what happened this week, I need more.
    This week we had a 1v1 with Dynasty that lasted 30mins, one push into their base, dropped a few catas but held a foothold in their base so catas could head straight back in.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You're misquoting me bud. I don't mean the 30 of equinox and the 50 of Dynasty = Tempest 80 separatedly. I meant it as the two of them together. I thought that was implied.

About the relationships between factions. You might be partially right on Dyna\Equinox relationships. Not on Tempest\Dynasty relationships. I feel all diplomacy was thrown out when we took more cities than what we should have (another "gentlemens agreement") then we got ganked, then we spawnkilled. The fact of the matter stands that Equinox and Dynasty in terms of relationships are no different than what Relic and Tempest were a year ago. And we pulled through just fine.

Would you like me to enumerate then? Gladly.
    DrAgOOnZ
    Cinnumon
    __Tara
    RottenKitten
    Angerona
    Shabur
    Daniiiii
    Fenrirwolf (rebirthed EU set, while not S. Pretty op)
    Redmouse (same as Fenrir)

I could go on. Theres people that has popped up onto this guilds that are now full deities or jades. That have pretty competitive gear like Dragslave, like snubie and so on... I know you haven't fully been playing the game. And neither have I, which is why I apologize for those I'm leaving out. But the gear gap is slowly fading. It is really now all about coordination and not being able to put 80 on 80. Problems for which i offered ideas.

Kindrid has another 1 or 2. BootyCamp has a few more. Some of them are even players that left Tempest. Rosters have changed a lot since we both stopped playing continuously, i try to keep them updated for myself to the best of my abilities, because thats what im good at.

I partially agree to people joining factions because of the people they play wkth. People join factions for plenty of different reasons. Some dont care about their friends and just want to win. Otherwise we would have never seen people leave Tempest to join Dyna and viceversa. Some people wants the convenience of a faction over their friends. Whether that convenience comes in better faction leadership, apothecary, faction events and rewards, faction base. Those are all factors that will influence more your decision to join or leave a faction than your friends. This is why blacklists exists. This is why second chances exists. This is why maturity is expected at important times from any faction that wants to succeed in TW.

Dont tell me it can't be done because you have never been a part of it. You chose not to be a part of it and that's your decision. I respected it even though I didnt like it when it happened. But we have now been together for about a year, and people still doubt its not possible? Thats just trying to turn a blind eye to what everyone else can see as a great result. I too want Balance. I have accepted that we are strong and we wont be broken into pieces. I see that the only chance for balance is that others do what we did. Others refuse in doing so... How are we the guilty ones then? I do know how humans work. You have to in order to be successful in my personal life field. You have to in order to successfully help organize and help lead TWs for Calamity and Regenesis. You have to, to overcome your own personal objections and still provide a possitive environment through the first months of the merge. A lot of Tempest and Relic members learned to forgive and forget. Thats the real human nature bud. You come together for a common goal, you put your prejudices away, you make or restore new friendships along the way. If you can't believe in that, then good luck to you.

I didn't receive news of your denial. I dont see every application that comes tempest way. Just those that my friends would consider "an irony" I'm pretty sure that's another subject of discussion and one i certainly was not referring to. As it was none of my business. Sorry if you felt called out.

TWs can be fun though. The ball is on Wacky and Stormstryker side. They have potential to do something great. They just don't want to lose the name above their heads. I can understand that. Both Dynasty and Equinox have existed since the beginning. Their name carry a lot of history. History only romantics like me care about nowadays. Im pretty sure nobody remembers who or how Equinos was founded anymore maybe other than wacky. And really... Nobody cares. Its the conclusion Dark and his officers reached when they decided to pull the plug on Relic (a name i Kind of like more than Tempest... Pls dont hurt me DP). Its the same conclussion BB and his crew reached when we pulled out what some considered a poisonous officer clique within Calamity and moved away from all the bells and whistles of it. To create Regenesis and accept the people of Inversion, Bushido and HTC as merges... A merge is a merge and we have seen them since the begining of this server... Equinox itself was the result of a merge... and the potential of that one is something to be extremely worried of.

And yeah i actually liked that quote from Xaner,can we please make it a recruitment world chat message? Freaking Dark made fun of my typos. You try to type my ussual novels on your smartphone :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm beginning to think that the people who don't even play this game outside of TW anymore are becoming delusional.

But any who, good luck in TW.
This discussion has been closed.