So Duskblades get BP on steroids...

Ibunneh - Raging Tide
Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Duskblade
So Saber's Beads Increases crit damage by 50%! and with every crit strike you gain 10% max health and 30 chi. Wtf! I'm officially terrified of Duskblades b:shockedb:shocked
I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
Post edited by Ibunneh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• xoinix
    xoinix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So Saber's Beads Increases crit damage by 50%! and with every crit strike you gain 10% max health and 30 chi. Wtf! I'm officially terrified of Duskblades b:shockedb:shocked

Yea that skill does sound beautiful b:dirty Esp with all their control skills and GoF!
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yup this skill is basically WOLFEMBLEM 2.0 mixed with BLOODFRENZY from an assassin ... very OP together and it GIVES CHI instead of takes.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tek1nig wrote: »
    Yup this skill is basically POWERDASH mixed with BLOODFRENZY from an assassin ... very OP together and it GIVES CHI instead of takes.

Except it's not Power Dash, Blood Frenzy or even Blood Paint since it's crit damage and only 10% hp no matter how hard (or low) you hit and on crits only.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Except it's not Power Dash, Blood Frenzy or even Blood Paint since it's crit damage and only 10% hp no matter how hard (or low) you hit and on crits only.

Demon celestial spark with R8rr sword with multiple -int. That's some pretty damn sweet damage output for APS burst, and pretty nice in a group for skill spam against a debuffed boss.

EDIT: That combo should silence the detractors complaining about the crit boost instead of speed boost from demon spark.
  • XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary
    XSonOfCircex - Sanctuary Posts: 1,173 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If a duskblade gets endgame gear, their crit will be above 80% and even with deities you should expect HP significantly above 20k. That's still 2k+ from most of your hits, even in PVP.
    xSonOfCircex-105/103/102 Sage Wiz
    DrakeEmpress-101/102/103 Sage Cleric
    Gaygasm-101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer

Because I can't stand playing melee classes
  • Embalmed - Archosaur
    Embalmed - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Of course it's much more useful in pvp than in pve since you can still get 10% per crit on aoe's making it very easy for a dusk to keep their hp up for a substantial amount of time. Especially within a group of enemies so long as they can take the hits.
  • mysteryveteran
    mysteryveteran Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've always read it as increasing rage damage like wolf emblem and will continue to do so. It will be very strange for it to be like power dash as we already have 2 ways of increasing crit, (3 if demon).
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I've always read it as increasing rage damage like wolf emblem and will continue to do so. It will be very strange for it to be like power dash as we already have 2 ways of increasing crit, (3 if demon).

Pretty sure all of us are reading it that way too. The high crit is there to ensure that the bonus rage damage matters though, which is why we are mentioning high crit rate. Rage damage doesn't exist until a crit happens.
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited March 2015

We already knew a skill like this was coming for lvl100/morai/AEU. A lot will depend on the cd/chi cost/cast. Most of the lvl100 skills are very strong/plain OP but have big cd/cost to compensate. The expected 180 sec cd, no chi and instant cast would be pretty OP. But Stormbringers had their OP debuff nerfed compared to expectations so I'm waiting to see it before getting over excited or scared.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Going to guess this is a 2 to 3 minute cooldown skill that's 15 seconds duration. Nice for timing it with a spark... I can't imagine this would be an always-on skill.

Kinda makes the BM short boost (Dragons Bane) look pathetic. Time for a rebalance on some of those skills...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Going to guess this is a 2 to 3 minute cooldown skill that's 15 seconds duration. Nice for timing it with a spark... I can't imagine this would be an always-on skill.

Kinda makes the BM short boost (Dragons Bane) look pathetic. Time for a rebalance on some of those skills...

The expected skill is :

- Ravenous Wolfblade (lvl 100)

Type
    Self Blessing
    Chan
    Instant
    Cast
    Instant
    CD
    180.0s 

For 20 seconds, increases critical damage by 50%, returning 10% of your health on each hit and 30 chi.

(from : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1733501 )

Note that from the stormbringer descriptions, there is already 1 visible change compared to the similar info. This one seems to have a translation error (this one sais on each hit, confirmed one sais each critical hit), but the skill looks quite OP if it comes out this way.
  • Daggaa - Harshlands
    Daggaa - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bro my BM is at 50% crit with 183 base dex...so basically dusks will have what 120% crit? With this skill... That's indefinate np xD sigh... Not looking forward to pvping this class endgame... I'd rather get ganked by 3 sins and a seeker tyvm
  • Bromeas - Sanctuary
    Bromeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bro my BM is at 50% crit with 183 base dex...so basically dusks will have what 120% crit? With this skill... That's indefinate np xD sigh... Not looking forward to pvping this class endgame... I'd rather get ganked by 3 sins and a seeker tyvm

The DB 100 skill gives 50% more critical damage, not critical rate for 20 seconds.
    So DB being the class with the highest crit damage buff now, but that's good I think.
    Just because I don't write on forums too often, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Daggaa - Harshlands
    Daggaa - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The DB 100 skill gives 50% more critical damage, not critical rate for 20 seconds.
    So DB being the class with the highest crit damage buff now, but that's good I think.

*puts my glasses on* .... Ohh ok I see now... Alright I take it back, that seems much more manageable now... Though I'm gonna love that skill that increases the cooldowns of opponents next two skills used b:surrender

Revamped Dragon Bane: increases crit rate by 50% and increases* phys attack by 25% of weapon damage (stacks with every other phys attack buff) for 60 seconds.

Revamped Dragon Rising: Skill paralyzes opponent for 10 seconds inflicting 200% of initial weapon damage plus 8,295 damage followed by a set of consecutive bleeds that deal base physical damage plus 300% weapon damage plus 10,987 damage. Never misses.

.....yes please!
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    u are forgetting distant cloud +35% crit it will even show up on the stat b:victory
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous