NZ PWI players

Tiramnia - Sanctuary
Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Are there many people from NewZealand that play this game?
Post edited by Tiramnia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Korahko - Dreamweaver
    Korahko - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm from NZ and used to play daily.

Unfortunately I just don't have the patience for this game anymore. Well, it would be more accurate to say that I lost interest in the game. Chances are I may return again after the game feels fresh/enjoyable again
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    I'm from NZ and used to play daily.

Unfortunately I just don't have the patience for this game anymore. Well, it would be more accurate to say that I lost interest in the game. Chances are I may return again after the game feels fresh/enjoyable again

Ah yeah, I am more in the dilemma of needing a legit os and wifi....b:chuckle
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I live on the Gold Coast I think all the New Zealanders moved here didn't they b:laughb:shutup
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    I live on the Gold Coast I think all the New Zealanders moved here didn't they b:laughb:shutup

So I have heard but then they end up moving back anyway!
  • outeq
    outeq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Are there many people from NewZealand that play this game?

I'm from NZ \o/ and I know....10ish? others from NZ on Sanctuary....So there are some!
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    outeq wrote: »
    I'm from NZ \o/ and I know....10ish? others from NZ on Sanctuary....So there are some!

Mmm I dont think many nz people are all that into mmorpgs or fantasy games, its mostly zombies, fps or rugby......b:shocked
  • SLITNOT - Heavens Tear
    SLITNOT - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mmm I dont think many nz people are all that into mmorpgs or fantasy games, its mostly zombies, fps or rugby......b:shocked

Its the summer wont find use kiwi on here until the water is freezing again. Besides Karapiro is freaken amazing atm
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    edited February 2015
    Its the summer wont find use kiwi on here until the water is freezing again. Besides Karapiro is freaken amazing atm

Well I am not kiwi born and bred, I am russian but adopted into nz b:victory
    Though I have been here since I was 4 I am no classic kiwi gal!