Absence note

Options
ltea
ltea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hello all.

Today I've made an absence note with tokens, but I can't fill check with it.
I was literally spam-clicking "Fill check" button for 5 minutes, tried relogging, safety lock was off. The day I was absent is yesterday, Feb 17.
Any tips or suggestions?

[QQ] I want that A pack from calendar rewards at the end of the month! b:cry [/QQ]
Gracess (rb2 102 Cleric) - Dreamveawer
GraceStorm (rb2 102 Stormbringer) - Dreamveawer
Post edited by ltea on

Comments

• Miwo - Dreamweaver
    Miwo - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ltea wrote: »
    Hello all.

Today I've made an absence note with tokens, but I can't fill check with it.
    I was literally spam-clicking "Fill check" button for 5 minutes, tried relogging, safety lock was off. The day I was absent is yesterday, Feb 17.
    Any tips or suggestions?

[QQ] I want that A pack from calendar rewards at the end of the month! b:cry [/QQ]

I already replied to other people who didn't see my thread in QC. it's a bug. that is if you have sl off, enough slots in inv and in quest list. How to fix it: try re logging several times and do that "check in" in the same day, eventually it will work , it took me 3 days, so.. keep trying it every day, some say to try it before you do the check in in that day; I did it after, just to make sure i don't loose the note.

I already send tickets to pw, they said sorry and that they will look into it.. that was in December ... so yeah.. they are looking into it like into all pw buggs XD but that doesn't mean they will make it bugfree b:laugh
  • helpyone
    helpyone Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    For my toons it usually worked better in the end of the day by server time, but also not always on the first day, so just keep trying
  • ltea
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I already replied to other people who didn't see my thread in QC. it's a bug. that is if you have sl off, enough slots in inv and in quest list. How to fix it: try re logging several times and do that "check in" in the same day, eventually it will work , it took me 3 days, so.. keep trying it every day, some say to try it before you do the check in in that day; I did it after, just to make sure i don't loose the note.

I already send tickets to pw, they said sorry and that they will look into it.. that was in December ... so yeah.. they are looking into it like into all pw buggs XD but that doesn't mean they will make it bugfree b:laugh

I guess I'll just keep spam clicking that "fill check" button until I click a hole in it. b:chuckle

I've also submitted a ticket and got a response requesting me to send them screenshots of that.
    Not really sure what exactly should I screenshot for them... b:sad
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Might be weird but try putting the absence note in one of the first 32 slots of your inventory and not in the extended slots?
    If you have it there by any chance.

Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I remember some old bugs that did this with other items.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • ltea
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Issue solved, absence note finally worked

None of the suggestions everyone gave me in this thread worked, but many thanks everyone for not being ignorant and trying to help. b:victory

After countless tries of randomly clicking "Fill Check" it finally worked. I didn't do anything special or what I haven't tried before.
    So the only solution to my problem was to spam-click the button and pray it will finally work. b:sad