TwiddyCent's Back Archo's Gang members whoop @#$%

Options
hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Yo wassup ma nizzles,hope yo shizzles goin fine..Imma jump right on it so strap up HITTAAA.Aight i jus wana say archosaur server is da way of life, non of yall have what it takes to break us, but ill tell you what you have..NOTHING yalalalalal.. aight serious talk now. Yall ain't got **** on us we has the Gucci roster of assassins( nigas ) barbs (big *** thugs ) Blade masters (Thugs ) Archers ( snipers ) and what eva lives in da sub world know what am sayin ? Yall are nothin to da arch gangstas no server can roll with us we woop yo *** boy,Another thin yall can trow inta yer mix of ****.. YOUR FACTIONS..niga.. alll yo factions suck ill grow old and get mini-mes and yall still be suckin, all dem servers are arch wanabes yea thats what yall are nothin but wanabes ARCHOSAUR FO LIFE NIGAAAAAA...PEACE.

TwiddysCent's Personal Assistant edit :- Some of you might not be able to understand my clients Slanglish there for id like to explain on behalf of...b:shocked ''no offence but all servers lack skill and ability like the server archosaur'' b:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    NickelHack > TwiddyCent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    The OP is god's interpretation of retardation as its most exquisite level. Please go give random excreetments of stupidity and narrow minded views elsewhere. If you try to respond to this post with more gooligins it will only further my statement as being correct. No on gives a rat's ***. Have a good day homie.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    Yo wassup ma nizzles,hope yo shizzles goin fine..Imma jump right on it so strap up HITTAAA.Aight i jus wana say archosaur server is da way of life, non of yall have what it takes to break us, but ill tell you what you have..NOTHING yalalalalal.. aight serious talk now. Yall ain't got **** on us we has the Gucci roster of assassins( nigas ) barbs (big *** thugs ) Blade masters (Thugs ) Archers ( snipers ) and what eva lives in da sub world know what am sayin ? Yall are nothin to da arch gangstas no server can roll with us we woop yo *** boy,Another thin yall can trow inta yer mix of ****.. YOUR FACTIONS..niga.. alll yo factions suck ill grow old and get mini-mes and yall still be suckin, all dem servers are arch wanabes yea thats what yall are nothin but wanabes ARCHOSAUR FO LIFE NIGAAAAAA...PEACE.

TwiddysCent's Personal Assistant edit :- Some of you might not be able to understand my clients Slanglish there for id like to explain on behalf of...b:shocked ''no offence but all servers lack skill and ability like the server archosaur'' b:surrender

I actually know someone on Sanctuary that i think you may like...