TwiddyCent..Mystics can kiss my black ***

hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Yo Wasup ma nizzles am feelin the frizzles ta dayyy homieeee..aight see ill just get to ta dough popin point feel me ? See i heard dis chicken or chick called Azoza_Atari sayin mystics are wats up.. well niga please, ill shoot cho mystic *** any day of da week with ma eyes closed niga mystics are da slaves of PWI dawggg i have 2 mystics clean my *** every time i take a dump ya dig? Mystics lick ****, smoke ****, are **** am just feelin dis hate ma niga , yall ain't good for nothin go back ta some tree..btw homies .. did yall notice dem mystics have a gucci *** lap dance.Aight tell em whos da high ROOLLLAAA.

Sorry this post had to be edited so people can understand what my client TwiddyCent just said.

He mentions in this Post that Aziza_Atori is wrong and mystics suck and he thinks they are slaves in pwi ... I personally agree with him but thats besides the point.b:thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Naming and shaming its not alowed in PW forums.
    giphy.gif

• toraah
    toraah Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm still waiting for your album, twiddycent
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have literally no idea what you're talking about.
    Do you even English? >.>
    A good mystic is pretty awesome though, if that's the point you're trying to get across, I don't even know.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ggrekt?
    inb4lockanddepth
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    There is so much that I want to say, but I'll just say that I'm also in before the lock and depth.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    ... mystics suck and he thinks they are slaves in pwi ...

So Twiddy is a mystic then... Good to know.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do you even English? >.>
    A good mystic is pretty awesome though, if that's the point you're trying to get across, I don't even know.

Don't try to understand too much. He's a (sometimes funny) forum troll, or a kind of artist depending on the definition you give to that.
    Besides, everyone who already faced a mystic with equal gears (and who knows a little what (s)he's doing) know that mystics can be very annoying to deal with.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    what did i just read
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • VitoryXXX - Archosaur
    VitoryXXX - Archosaur Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do you even English? >.>

I don't even know where people pulled out the nonsense that mystic's are in any way weaker then any other class, i am sure there are people responsible for something called ''balancing'' who did the job, i assume some saw couple of nabs that can't play class at all and undergeared and assumed that all of mystics are like that....
    But yeah whatever that.....thing.. said here in forums i couldn't understand too so grow up and finish school (try your best at english class) because you sound like you are missing quite alot of chromosomes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic's Never Die~ Y☯utube---http://tinyurl.com/pqu55ut
    First 105-105-105 Mystic in Archosaur Server// 100-XX-XX Sage Mystic//102-102-102 Demon Assassin And 100-XX-XX Sage// 101-100-102 Sage Seeker//100-100-102 Demon Blademaster
    100-100-102 Demon Psychic
    100-100-100 Sage Cleric//100-100-101 Sage Stormbringer//100 Demon Duskblade
    And other alt's i don't play~
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You mad, bro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *Jumps...

Inb4modscometousetheirwhitemagictobanishthismonstertothelowerdepthswithlock.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am embarrassed for you. Seriously.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Twiddy hatin cuz his crib got shot up by a mystic. Mystic don't pop caps in yo *** they bring da tommygun! Know what I'm sayin, it's like NATURE'S VENGEANCE NATURE'S VENGEANCE NATURE'S VENGEANCE and your *** hairs just got a new weave put in em.

Now dem stormbringaz be doin some drive-bys, that's fo sho. But mystic will drop you like da fat beats on Wizard Khaleepha's last album.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Twiddy hatin cuz his crib got shot up by a mystic. Mystic don't pop caps in yo *** they bring da tommygun! Know what I'm sayin, it's like NATURE'S VENGEANCE NATURE'S VENGEANCE NATURE'S VENGEANCE and your *** hairs just got a new weave put in em.

Now dem stormbringaz be doin some drive-bys, that's fo sho. But mystic will drop you like da fat beats on Wizard Khaleepha's last album.

LOL a fitting response. *watches cloud of mystics swarm OP
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wonders if PWE fired all their MODS since they were actually doing their jobs unlike the rest of the company. This thread should already have been closed and buried. Naming and shaming is not allowed.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wonders if PWE fired all their mobs since they were actually doing their jobs unlike the rest of the company. This thread should already have been closed and buried. Naming and shaming is not allowed.

Mystics are the culprit for killing all the moBs. I dunno where the moDs are but I'm not sure this thread is against the naming and shaming rule though. OP is just an unknown artist in quest of some glory.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Peachie - Harshlands
    Peachie - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wonders if PWE fired all their mobs since they were actually doing their jobs unlike the rest of the company. This thread should already have been closed and buried. Naming and shaming is not allowed.

Fired their mobs? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Fired their mobs? b:chuckle

Brigand from 79 here:
    Sadly is true. They fired the mobs from Hallucinatory and players can get to us much faster.
    Me and the other guys we gonna Riot.
    And there is a rumour that the mobs from 69 were fired too.
    I cannot contact Gaurnob. I am worried about this b:sad
    giphy.gif

• DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    just lol and double lol at the ppl QQ'ing over it not being closed yet b:laugh b:pleased
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    Naming and shaming its not alowed in PW forums.

To all of the people QQing about naming and shaming, I'm sure that you are right, Naming and shaming is NOT allowed. But naming I'm sure is allowed and there is no shame in claiming mystics are wats up! b:victory
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    See i heard dis chicken or chick called Azoza_Atari sayin mystics are wats up..

• Donifan - Raging Tide
    Donifan - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't understand. :(
    ???

Something about mystics, a chicken, Gucci + lap dance = ??
    So a mystic wearing Gucci has a chicken summon that can lap dance?

The comments about fired mobs are epic btw!

I'm just kidding of course, I don't mean to offend anyone. It's just that the original post is kinda confusing to me.
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LMAO

Stormbringers doing drive by's lmfao yaaaasssssss
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    eirghan wrote: »

To all of the people QQing about naming and shaming, I'm sure that you are right, Naming and shaming is NOT allowed. But naming I'm sure is allowed and there is no shame in claiming mystics are wats up! b:victory

No you misunderstand the rule....naming AND shaming are not allowed. You are not allowed to mention a players name in a forum thread that has not posted in said forum thread.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • eirghan
    edited February 2015
    No you misunderstand the rule....naming AND shaming are not allowed. You are not allowed to mention a players name in a forum thread that has not posted in said forum thread.
    Dvorak wrote: »
    You may not use the Perfect World International (PWI) Forums to:

23. No Naming/Shaming/Defaming
    Please do not accuse players or guilds of in-game violations while on the PWI forums. If you have something to report, please submit a ticket.

I don't see where it states I cant say a person's name who hasn't posted in a thread. But if thats the case I'm about to get in trouble b:chuckle

Also, what about all of those "Vote best of such and such class on _____ server for year 2065" threads, crediting someone elses work, thanking someone, talking about someone elses work or asking Sweetiebot for something b:shocked