R9-Ring

ichbins86
ichbins86 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Support Desk
I put my R9 ring into NPC . Wasnt my intention. Wrote to Support, and the told me : the wont help me getting back the Ring.

O.o Is that the normal way to care about customers? Ring was arround 175 Euro.

lol, nice way to hold cashers: u can cash but if u want help: help yourself.

? Srsly???
b:angry
Post edited by ichbins86 on

Comments

• skullterror
    skullterror Posts: 44
    edited February 2015
    I understand people that really lost their gear due to a bug, glitch, rerol or something were is PW only faullt, to ask their gear to be returned.
    But here its only your own fault.
    You didnt payed attention and you NPC your r9 ring.
    You are the only one to blame.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If you have proof (like a screenie) of your ring and submit to support they might help. If you have no proof you might as well seems like someone trying to get free stuff and will be ignored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Return question to you. If you have an item that is worth 175 euro, why the hell not spend one more euro for a binding charm, bind the item so that it CAN NEVER be NPC'd?

'Though to be honest, R9 stuff should be bind on use just for this...
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    ichbins86 wrote: »
    I put my R9 ring into NPC . Wasnt my intention. Wrote to Support, and the told me : the wont help me getting back the Ring.

O.o Is that the normal way to care about customers? Ring was arround 175 Euro.

lol, nice way to hold cashers: u can cash but if u want help: help yourself.

? Srsly???
    b:angry

Why would you even take the ring off once you put it in an ornament slot? Only time I have taken mine off was to upgrade it to my Nirvana Ring, then immediately put it back on. Its never been off except when refining it, which when refining, you can't sell it anyway. And even if you did try to NPC it it asks again if you want to sell a rare item.

Sadly its not PWI's fault you NPCed your ring. They may or may not do something about it if you have solid proof of once having it, but really its the fault of the player not PWI.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2015
    Why would you even take the ring off once you put it in an ornament slot? Only time I have taken mine off was to upgrade it to my Nirvana Ring, then immediately put it back on. Its never been off except when refining it, which when refining, you can't sell it anyway. And even if you did try to NPC it it asks again if you want to sell a rare item.

Sadly its not PWI's fault you NPCed your ring. They may or may not do something about it if you have solid proof of once having it, but really its the fault of the player not PWI.
    ^^ This.

you can try to keep opening ticket and pray that you get lucky, but truly, it's your own damn fault for not paying any attention to what you are doing with that item you spent a ridiculous amount of time or money on.

"Oh I parked my car some where in a Detroit Parking garage, and then handed my keys to some random person walking by. Can you please help me get my car back Dodge?"
    Seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "Oh I parked my car some where in a Detroit Parking garage, and then handed my keys to some random person walking by. Can you please help me get my car back Dodge?"
    Seriously

Though I agree the OP is obviously to blame for it, I do think that analogy isn't quite correct, the car is a real object which costs the garage money to replace, whereas we are talking about pixels here that cost PWE nothing, and is in their best interest to replace upon proof provided for having owned said item.

Also I know of multiple people that this has happened to and their items were replaced without fuss, so why the change in tune now.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited February 2015
    Though I agree the OP is obviously to blame for it, I do think that analogy isn't quite correct, the car is a real object which costs the garage money to replace, whereas we are talking about pixels here that cost PWE nothing, and is in their best interest to replace upon proof provided for having owned said item.

Also I know of multiple people that this has happened to and their items were replaced without fuss, so why the change in tune now.

It's the inconsistency of support for the past 2 years or so.

Though the car analogy is a slight extreme, I know enough people who have spent a similar enough amount of money on "merely pixels" that the reference is not that far off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It's the inconsistency of support for the past 2 years or so.

Yes, I believe you made a thread on this very topic not so long ago iirc.
    Though the car analogy is a slight extreme, I know enough people who have spent a similar enough amount of money on "merely pixels" that the reference is not that far off.

My point wasn't the cost of the pixels to the player, it was the cost of replacing those pixels for PWE. The point about the binding charms is pretty spot on, if you're spending all that time/cash to acquire an item why you wouldn't spend a minuscule amount more to protect it is beyond me.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ichbins86
    ichbins86 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Normally would say youre right. But i cant remember that i put it in NPC. Normally i check such.

Its just the logical result that must be npced. I just saw isnt equiped or in bag or in tresor.
    But i cant remember that i npced him or maybe wich one npc.

Am just angry about this support. i know by alot such unintentional solds.

And ppls got back her stuff.
    edited February 2015
    Yes, I believe you made a thread on this very topic not so long ago iirc.

My point wasn't the cost of the pixels to the player, it was the cost of replacing those pixels for PWE. The point about the binding charms is pretty spot on, if you're spending all that time/cash to acquire an item why you wouldn't spend a minuscule amount more to protect it is beyond me.
    yeah, which is kinda why I used the Car analogy. if it's something important and costly, why wouldn't you double-check every time? Especially if you have a hapit of taking it out of your inventory. Also, binding R9 gear is a great way to use the free orbs for upgrading b:chuckle

Yes, I did start a thread on it, and there have been a couple of other similar since complaining about the quality of support these days. Mine was especially relevant because I mean really, they're freaking pixels. It's not like they have a limited inventory. With the R9 items though, it's not like they can just plop one in your inventory. (tried that, it doesn't work because the binding is screwed up, and you can never use it. OR, if you can use it, it doesn't actually apply any stats.) I've heard of them mailing the items also, but you've got to look at it from multiple angles.

1. Support sucks.
    2. You really need to have screenshots as proof. (I screenshot my gear regularly after changes)
    3. Even when support was good, you had people abusing the system to get gear they didn't deserve, or have in the first place. Due to that, restrictions were put in place, and then support started sucking really bad in addition. It's like adding insult to injury for those who are honest player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]