Do people not stack BH's anymore?

Options
Demodude - Dreamweaver
Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Something I've noticed leveling up alts is that no one stacks BH's anymore. It used to be you'd do BH1 on day 1, BH1 and BH2 on day 2, then every day after that you'd do BH 1 2 and 3. Now, everyone does one boss, leaves, grabs the next boss, and on and on. And then the party members are shocked when I'd rather stack my BHs than run out and teleport back and forth 3 times.

Also it's happened more times than I can count that I'll be in a BH Brim or Eden, and 3 or 4 people go to turn in the BH, get a BH2 somewhere else and leave. Or people getting their boss and leaving. People used to stay and help everyone else I guess no one cares anymore b:surrender
ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
Post edited by Demodude - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well today I only have bh1, If I don'e do bh 2 to get bh 3 I lose out on exp for the day. If I'm lazy to get BH done I will have it stacked for the next day. While your way may be more efficient for you, lots of others find it more exp to do all 3 that day. l don't mind porting out (I use teleport stone to north) turn in grab next and illusion stone back in. I don't mind waiting for others if they are fast about it.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i do what i want, how i want, when i wanna do it, with no one to stop me. That includes making people wait while i go turn in the BH with my slow flyer that i can run faster then. My exp is much more important than the squad's time schedule.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    If you're forming your own, specifically say so in the advertisement.

I specifically advertise I'm doing bh's with no turn ins, one straight run, no waiting. Someone leaves to turn in, they miss the rest and it's too bad. I advertised as such and they shouldn't have joined.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i do what i want, how i want, when i wanna do it, with no one to stop me. That includes making people wait while i go turn in the BH with my slow flyer that i can run faster then. My exp is much more important than the squad's time schedule.

And if the squad decides its time is more important than your XP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

If someone need more than 5 minutes to get back in the cave and be near all squad members ill ****ing kick him if I am the leader of the squad.b:bye
    giphy.gif

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options

And its attitudes such as this as to why I just run my alts through their BH with my main.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Something I've noticed leveling up alts is that no one stacks BH's anymore. It used to be you'd do BH1 on day 1, BH1 and BH2 on day 2, then every day after that you'd do BH 1 2 and 3. Now, everyone does one boss, leaves, grabs the next boss, and on and on. And then the party members are shocked when I'd rather stack my BHs than run out and teleport back and forth 3 times.

Also it's happened more times than I can count that I'll be in a BH Brim or Eden, and 3 or 4 people go to turn in the BH, get a BH2 somewhere else and leave. Or people getting their boss and leaving. People used to stay and help everyone else I guess no one cares anymore b:surrender

I think something relevant, that's not been mentioned, is that this new method is also a result of how fast it is to level.

On my RB veno I did BH 9x THREE TIMES before I hit 100. The first time was TT, second was TT and third was EDEN, which I handed in after each boss. I literally wasn't 9x long enough to stack them.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    That was obviously a satire post b:bye

Some people really need /sarcasm tags or such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Shellene - Dreamweaver
    Shellene - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think alot of the reason for ppl doing it this way now is the rb'g they can do it faster lvl there toon up faster to get back to the lvl they were or near
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When 3 level BH first started, people would leave one person in the instance to "hold it" (I think it wasn't widely known that the instance persists for 20 minutes with no one in it) before people realized they could save time and money by stacking, but there were always some people who didn't stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Why is the only 2 good BH are metal and TT now..the rest are blah..so like today I find out its AEU again so I just do my check in and log out.b:bye
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think something relevant, that's not been mentioned, is that this new method is also a result of how fast it is to level.

On my RB veno I did BH 9x THREE TIMES before I hit 100. The first time was TT, second was TT and third was EDEN, which I handed in after each boss. I literally wasn't 9x long enough to stack them.

That's definitely true.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    In our faction most do their 3 bh's one after the other within the faction. Some need the bh's others who help don't, and no one minds waiting for turn-ins.

As for the AEU's, most skip those if there's not enough ppl onlline since they don't wanna run with randoms who usually F. it up one way or another. Or risk getting yelled at when something goes wrong (for whatever reason).
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Meh I stack and will keep stacking, honestly it's more profitable that way to me in the end.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    People don't plan it out, and get stuck when they level quickly from poor planning.

All they need to do, is get the normal stack going, and turn the completion in the next day when they are going outside the bracket/going up to next BH tier.

Or to illustrate: Rebirthed finishes PV runs and hits lvl 4X. Just make sure to pick up BH29 before going into PV 45-59 and don't turn it in until they are going to be 50 in less than half an hour, or they completed it. Turn in and get BH39 1 and 2. Finish PV runs/more fruit and turn in BH29 1 and 2 and immediately pick up BH51 1, 2, and 3. And it's just constantly turning in only when you are capable of using the tokens to grab the next tier of BH to keep it current.

When you are maxed for the day, you get the kills for the BH, but you don't turn it in that day. Because you already got them from the previous tier rank up. Instead turn them in the next day, grab the full BH set, and kill and hold until next day. You can turn in that day, if you reach next tier that day.

It's just people are impatient, and would rather do it the bad way that wastes more time, and is less useful for leveling. Because they actually think doing it the dumber way is going to make them level faster.

There are a few areas where deviation for hitting certain lvls for events would end up being beneficial, but basically everyone not stacking is not thinking that much. So it doesn't apply to them.
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    For reborn people its much more worthy to burn out all BHs possible, as they dont take much more than 3 days to quit a level range (except after 80, maybe).

If they're warning, there is no problem and you should be ashamed for being upset.
    Eg. "LFM BH 59 killing only Qianji, Drake and Zimo in this sequence"

If they're doing all bosses, but just in a different order you should also be ashamed for being upset.
    Eg. "LFM BH 69 Gaurnob first" (then actually kill all bosses)

If they're just "doing their bosses" and leaving without a warning, shame them on world chat.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    shame them on world chat.

The easy way to start drama. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • myxnamexisxkira
    myxnamexisxkira Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Some are new to this game and don't understand the concept of stacking yet. Meanwhile others just dont want to stack. Hell first reborn i didnt stack for a while just because of the effort i'd have to put in, plus i could solo everything up to bh69. Added with that fact that all the main cities now have head hunters who you can take the bounties from it doesnt take long to turn in and come back.
  • Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver
    Alice_Nyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options

Because people like that i don't do more bh with random squads or invite people to join mine. I rather solo for my alts than get someone that makes me waiting 10 min for a simple turn.

I don't like stack bh, doesn't take me 1 min to go out, turn and get back inside. And i really hate wait for people that takes more than that.

When i made my storm, i was inviting people from my factions or sometimes at world chat, just to help them. At bh 69 i go inside and pull all 3 bosses to door, so it's very easy get bh1 done, go turn and come back, just need come inside to get bh2! After wait 15 min (tanking 2 bosses) for a guy just go inside i gave up.
  • Molniya - Dreamweaver
    Molniya - Dreamweaver Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I admit I don't stack BHes, but that's only because of the level 100 BHes rarely being in the same instance. The lower level stuff I can see the point in, but with the higher stuff going from AEU to Delta wave 2 or TT3-1 to TT2-3, there doesn't seem to be much of a point in stacking them up when you're going to be changing where you are anyway (and in the case of TT, needing to resquad to reset the instance, assuming everyone stays for it).

It just seems like a lot of effort and a lot of xp wasted to stack up BHs now, especially when you can auto-complete them with Active Points occasionally, and there isn't a BH3.