GM's When Will The Item Prices Be Fixed

Demon_Blade - Harshlands
Demon_Blade - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Quality Corner
I was wondering when the items dropped by mobs values will be fixed? Major issues since the update in December 2014. Prices for level 9 *Thunder Thorn Dagger 138/138 durability is 64,300 coins now it sells for 276 coins. This is the case on many items and was mentioned in the forums in Dec it would be looked into. What is the progress in getting this fixed, and if it isn't going to be fixed let us know. Thank You.
Post edited by Demon_Blade - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It was intentional, there is nothing to fix.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015

i think the repair cost should be fixed for it technically

npc value is based on dura%, was always if you repair 5k worth of dura you npc for 5k more.. now thats not the case (except for all the other gear in game)
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Frankly, I didn't ever see the point in them changing gear value. Even for botters with an extended inventory, you can't make all that much from the gear how it used to be because only so many pieces fit into the inventory and they don't stack. It really just covered the repair costs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015

DQ price being lowered to 1 coin was intentional.
    There wasnt even a rumour about nerfing all items value.
    giphy.gif

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Frankly, I didn't ever see the point in them changing gear value. Even for botters with an extended inventory, you can't make all that much from the gear how it used to be because only so many pieces fit into the inventory and they don't stack. It really just covered the repair costs.

except for the fact the non pw bot would auto return you to town, npc all trash, fly back to bot spot, and continue botting

there were many people using this more advanced bot, it was quite visable
  • wayneodog
    wayneodog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    DQ price being lowered to 1 coin was intentional.
    There wasnt even a rumour about nerfing all items value.

I sale DQ I want to know why DQ price being lowered to 1 coin its no good for me b:cry
    Wayneodog
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited January 2015

3rd party bots when they picked up enough armor/weapon drops would fly to the NPC, sell, then fly back and continue botting and rinse and repeat for the whole week.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    3rd party bots when they picked up enough armor/weapon drops would fly to the NPC, sell, then fly back and continue botting and rinse and repeat for the whole week.

But even then... when my sin used to bot in Morai, she usually botted for 3 hours before I shut down for the night and she didn't have enough gear to fill her inventory (except on 2x). So with earning time in place I can't imagine they could make enough on gear for it to matter.... you'd make way more just making a couple of alts to do Jolly Jones every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Third topic you make about it Demon_Blade, but perhaps you will eventually comprehend that this was an intentional change that will not be reverted.

Also, I thought you had decided to leave?

Annaly - Morai mobs have reduced coin and gear drops - if you were botting for coin, Morai's not the place to be. For easy autoleveling the Morai entrance pond was (and still is) a good place though.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • mikemertize
    mikemertize Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Quality control inspections help in preventing the faulty batch expedition. This is through the quantification and classification of defects before the goods are shipped. Reduce the number of defective products that reach customers.
    Shipment Inspection In China