Pwi Bad Lags

enjo
enjo Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
can some1 fix the big lags today? i still got 34k pings and 60fps with alot dc's and many ppl got them too. pls pwi fix it
Post edited by enjo on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    yup dont even bother to name your server

dont bother to check technical support

dont bother to post a single bit of useful information

im sure theyll get right on that
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Moved to tech support.

Wanna give a bit more information so we can be able to help out more?
  • enjo
    enjo Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sanctuary and it is again to same time each day
  • tails3105
    tails3105 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's the same on RT for about 3 weeks, every single day, the same time
  • edbiomedic
    edbiomedic Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having problems to connect in Heaven's Tear too, when I have success in log one of my toons, much times the result is ... repeatly dc's. Last time, my ping was 14594 ms, impossible play ...
  • balsam#5192
    balsam#5192 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i contacted the support already. they keep going...its your router, it your internet connection,its your hardware of your pc....its NON of it.
    In battlefield3 ive a constand ping of 32.
    in league of legends ive a constand ping.
    in ts i have a constand ping of 29....so i have no idea how PWI can think its my issue....
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    kuejyin wrote: »
    i contacted the support already. they keep going...its your router, it your internet connection,its your hardware of your pc....its NON of it.
    In battlefield3 ive a constand ping of 32.
    in league of legends ive a constand ping.
    in ts i have a constand ping of 29....so i have no idea how PWI can think its my issue....

Most likely it's an issue with a router in between you and PWE.

Without providing any information though, all you can do is sit and complain.

If you want to post a traceroute taken when you are having the issue, and also a link to a published Speccy report, I'll be happy to give you a thorough analysis of the possible causes for your issue and things you can try to resolve it.
    I guarantee it's more than PWE support will ever do, and may give you more insight into the problem if you are open to facing reality instead of the "magic" connection between your PC and the servers. (Just a note, that's not a snide remark at you personally, but to people who constantly whine about lag issues and never do anything about it. If you happen to fall into that group, it was not intentional.)

For specific information on any of this, please read and follow my sticky at the top of this forum. It's got the information you need to post what I ask for, and other tips you may want to try before posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]