Mobile payment option

danielskinner12
danielskinner12 Posts: 42 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
I know this isent meant to be posted here but i dont know where else to post it, has the mobile payment option been taken out ? i live in the UK and cant charge zen via mobile option because it isent showing up in the options but is still showing in up when i click the option to show which payment option is best for me, just wondering if its just mine or its been taken out for some reason? b:pleased
b:pleased im better
Post edited by danielskinner12 on

Comments

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I know this isent meant to be posted here but i dont know where else to post it, has the mobile payment option been taken out ? i live in the UK and cant charge zen via mobile option because it isent showing up in the options but is still showing in up when i click the option to show which payment option is best for me, just wondering if its just mine or its been taken out for some reason? b:pleased

It's possible your carrier doesn't support mobile payment services.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • xarquess
    xarquess Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Due to Your Question:

I've already sent ticket abou it and there You Go :)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand you are inquiring about purchasing zen via mobile options.

Unfortunately, Perfect World Entertainment is no longer supporting mobile payments. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this change. We strongly encourage you to try another available method of payment on our charge page.

Thank you for your understanding and continued patronage.

Regards,
    Raheron
    Game Master

So no more Mobile payments.

Peace