How is pwi doing?

Tiramnia - Sanctuary
Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Just wondering how the game is doing, is there any way that we as users can help our gms and support team as well as contact the pwi owners? I feel as if we as a community need to make an effort to get issues sorted rather than just complain.
Post edited by Tiramnia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear
    Poopinpanto - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's not really the game its the community.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    `The game is fine, the people are ****ed`

-George Carlin
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The game is doing extremely well, and so are the people. The forums could do a little better but it's not game-breaking. we have a wonderful GM staff here to insure us players get the maximum experience out of PWI.
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I miss pwib:cryb:cry I think i should come back and play.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The game is doing extremely well, and so are the people. The forums could do a little better but it's not game-breaking. we have a wonderful GM staff here to insure us players get the maximum experience out of PWI.

GMs that insure players get maximum experience out of PW?b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    That is more related with game content and GMs has nothing to do with that. Developers they are called and they are not GMs.
    giphy.gif

• mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    GMs that insure players get maximum experience out of PW?b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    That is more related with game content and GMs has nothing to do with that. Developers they are called and they are not GMs.
    I wasn't referring to In-game Only. That should have went without saying.
  • Tiramnia - Sanctuary
    Tiramnia - Sanctuary Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Oh....oh dear, well I havent been on for about a year. I have been wanting to get back on! At least pwe isnt as bad as another game I am into. Korean turned eu sandbox kinda game that literally is a money vampire which is such a shame as the game itself is good and could be made better
  • condofar
    condofar Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015

go back to the other 2 posts you started and praise the almighty pwi. you know what you have there. NOTHING. You want to troll, go on someone else's forums and do it there. We know how the game is and it's NOT what you say it is
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    8 hour earn time
    dq rewards gone
    dq made worthless only 1 gold
    gear drops 150 gold
    ff power leveling gone but now you can get in game lv boost to 95

yup just peachy