Pwi' Gm's Avaoidinng To Help

xhanja1
xhanja1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
Hello im sending this Thread couse i have a big problem with PWI i lost my account by someone and PWI know's that i am owner of the accout i am the Victim but thye dont want to help me and say ./.. we cant help someone who get **** some time/.... what kind of Company is this ? what kind of ADMINS Are these ? Who cant Help A Victim in a game but they just said to me the one who have it now must have it forever something like that... wtf is this were are our right's as players ?were is OUR f*** help ? i provide alll info everything for my account to get it back . why dont help wtf is wrong with this game ..?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:cryb:angry
Post edited by xhanja1 on

Comments

• bodokeeg
    bodokeeg Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    in which server was ur acc? harshland? naninchen?
  • mumish
    mumish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    if u have blank page instead of your characters, atm we all have same problem. there is something wrong with our server. (HL)
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xhanja1 wrote: »
    wtf is this were are our right's as players ?were is OUR f*** help ? i provide alll info everything for my account to get it back . why dont help wtf is wrong with this game ..?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:cryb:angry

well you can check the TOS for the answer to that, and its basically none
    so far the amount of people actually **** on pwi hasnt been proven to be one yet
    chances are you downloaded something dumb or went to some dumb site or shared your account info, i would bet an emperor on that; and thats why GMs stopped caring about helping people get their accounts back because 99.999999999% of the time its the players fault

send them a calm ticket with password/email change request with info they request.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The only way to lose your acount to another person its to give that person your acount info:
    name, pasword. And thats not PW fault and there is nothing they can do about it.
    taken from PWE terms of service:
    4.5When creating an Account and a user identity (“User ID”) you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested in the required fields (the “Account Information”) and (ii) promptly maintain and update such User ID and your Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
    4.6You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID. We will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.
    4.7Your Account may only to be used by you. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of misuse of and unauthorized access to your Account and to hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any misuse use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper or unauthorized use by someone to whom you revealed your password.
    4.8Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password at all times, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and we are not responsible for any misuse use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party and/or used for transactions. You agree to immediately notify us of any misuse use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Service known to you. We provide you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.
    giphy.gif

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The only way to lose your acount to another person its to give that person your acount info:
    name, pasword. And thats not PW fault and there is nothing they can do about it.
    taken from PWE terms of service:
    4.5When creating an Account and a user identity (“User ID”) you agree to (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested in the required fields (the “Account Information”) and (ii) promptly maintain and update such User ID and your Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
    4.6You, as creator of your Account and User ID, are solely responsible for your User ID. We will not tolerate offensive or obscene User IDs. If a User ID violates any part of these terms, we may immediately, temporarily, or permanently ban such a User ID, with or without notice.
    4.7Your Account may only to be used by you. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Account or your User ID, you agree to accept all risks of misuse of and unauthorized access to your Account and to hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any misuse use of your Account or your User ID, including, but not limited to, improper or unauthorized use by someone to whom you revealed your password.
    4.8Please note that, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your User ID and password at all times, and you agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are solely responsible for all activities and transactions that occur under your Account, and we are not responsible for any misuse use of your account, including without limitation in the event that your password is stolen or revealed to a third party and/or used for transactions. You agree to immediately notify us of any misuse use of your Account or any other breach of security in relation to the Service known to you. We provide you with choice to change your password in order to safeguard your Account.

This used to be the only way to lose your account to another person. Key phrase used to be.

Since the major balls up on Dreamweaver with the login server, some character lists were allocated to the wrong login details, i.e. someone enters their log in info, PWI loads up someone else's character list.

Due to this many people lost their toons/gears and are waiting for GMs to fix it, and the response from GMs has so far been paraphrased to gtfo.

Now we see the same thing occurring on HL server.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • mumish
    mumish Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    b:sad so what u say is someone else is seeing our screen atm?
  • xhanja1
    xhanja1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    well you can check the TOS for the answer to that, and its basically none
    so far the amount of people actually **** on pwi hasnt been proven to be one yet
    chances are you downloaded something dumb or went to some dumb site or shared your account info, i would bet an emperor on that; and thats why GMs stopped caring about helping people get their accounts back because 99.999999999% of the time its the players fault

send them a calm ticket with password/email change request with info they request.
    i did man but still ... they dont help
    bodokeeg wrote: »
    in which server was ur acc? harshland? naninchen?
    yes in hl
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xhanja1 wrote: »
    Hello im sending this Thread couse i have a big problem with PWI i lost my account by someone and PWI know's that i am owner of the accout i am the Victim but thye dont want to help me and say ./.. we cant help someone who get **** some time/.... what kind of Company is this ? what kind of ADMINS Are these ? Who cant Help A Victim in a game but they just said to me the one who have it now must have it forever something like that... wtf is this were are our right's as players ?were is OUR f*** help ? i provide alll info everything for my account to get it back . why dont help wtf is wrong with this game ..?b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrenderb:cryb:angry

You are screwed. Why do people who complain about this always claimed they were ''****'' when it's almost always their own damned fault for being sloppy with what they do with their account info?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    If it was before the current issue, you'll have to keep taking it up with support. Nothing else can really be done.

If it's related to what's going on now, a sticky has been made.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.