Boku

Options
dickybart
dickybart Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Cash Shop Huddle
not sure if this is right place for this but .....i use Boku as my preferred option for charging zen but for some reason the last 2 days it is not showing up in the payment options is there an issue again between Boku and pwi or has Boku been removed from payment options...if this is the case then how can i charge zen using my mobile phone for future purchases?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This would be for the Cash Shop Huddle forum, but most likely, try clearing your cache or using a different browser.

Boku also has a habit of "falling off" some regions every now and then because of the way they manage their service. I worded that poorly, but it's all international agreements and taxes and exchange rates. I don't really deal with that **** if I can avoid it personally. Short end, is that there is an interruption to the functionality of the Boku service in a region because some agreement needs to be changed and it's out of service until that happens.

It's possible that this has happened recently and you're in a region that is affected by this. (You'll seem similar issues with Google Wallet and PayPal, but not as often as I've seen it with Boku.)

The alternative would be to switch to one of the more mainline forms of payment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • icsoftnwn
    icsoftnwn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When asked about Boku I got the following:

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you have a concern regarding the ZEN charging options.

​Please be advised that, unfortunately, Perfect World Entertainment is no longer accepting payments from Rixty, Boku, Zong or other mobile payment options. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this recent change.

We strongly encourage you to try another available method of payment on our charge page:https://billing.arcgames.com/en/charge/options

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Regards,
    Gaijin
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/

Looks like no more Zen for me b:cry
  • hallowedpoint
    hallowedpoint Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Is there any other option to pay with a mobile besides the ones mentined above?