A question for the one with an awnser.

Boomz - Harshlands
Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
When are we getting the following?:

Sage/demon skills for new classes

Nirv 3rd, r9 3rd, warsoul 2nd and 3rd for new classes

80 bag slot

underwater mounts.... (i want my flying evil ground mount to swim too o.o)

spurs??

fast flyers for new classes aka 3.2 and 3.3
Fixes:
morai daily quests except the 1 hour timed one during rebirth is unavailable at lv 95-99, reappear at lv 100

Sage/demon free 100 book unusable by new class (that mulberry quest)

sky pirate drake still sometimes once in a while either doesn't spawn or doesn't say goodbye

reflection quest xp isn't x4 during rebirth for new class (don't remember if other classes as well)
all these skills from this thread i made: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1733491

Abba is racists against new classes problem:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1736691

misc stuff said being fixed that never worked (arena would be nice)
░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
Post edited by Boomz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    add to that the speed boost item that grants a holy path buff skill no longer works on SB at least. mine hasn't been able to use the buff for a week now.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    add to that the speed boost item that grants a holy path buff skill no longer works on SB at least. mine hasn't been able to use the buff for a week now.

Um.......what level is your SB? The item clearly says it does nothing after level 60......
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    When are we getting the following?:

Sage/demon skills for new classes

Nirv 3rd, r9 3rd, warsoul 2nd and 3rd for new classes

80 bag slot

underwater mounts.... (i want my flying evil ground mount to swim too o.o)

spurs??

fast flyers for new classes aka 3.2 and 3.3

Sage/demon skills will probably be with next content update (there's always been a delay in getting those for new classes.

Weapon updates probably ditto.

When did China get an 80 slot bag? Likely ditto.

Underwater mounts probably ditto (though I don't see a lot of utility in having them.)

Does China have 3.2+ flyers for the new classes yet?

Remember that we're always at least one content update behind China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Fixes:
    morai daily quests except the 1 hour timed one during rebirth is unavailable at lv 95-99, reappear at lv 100

That is because of coding. Unless you are 95 by the time the Divine Emissary daily quests reset, it won't reset for you. So even though we can do the hour quest one, and get the emissary token, the quests didn't reset so we're given a blank selection to choose from.

It isn't 100 you need to hit to get the refresh, you just have to wait until the next day. It's why I try to hit 95 before reset, since I won't get it that exact day, but in the next few hours when it resets I will.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    I would imagine it will be close to February or March, which is around the time Wanmei was originally planning on pushing the new expansion to us. it's what happens when PWE forces a rush job just to placate the end user and keep us interested in this aging title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bromeas - Sanctuary
    Bromeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Fixes:
    reflection quest xp isn't x4 during rebirth for new class (don't remember if other classes as well)

Reflection EXP never was influenced by Reawakening, because it is neither a quest nor mob EXP. Reflection only purely depends on your current lvl and if you're using normal or deep reflection.

And that was always like this since it was implemented.
    Just because I don't write on forums too often, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Um.......what level is your SB? The item clearly says it does nothing after level 60......

touche, i did indeed miss that piece of text.b:surrender
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2015

sky pirate drake still sometimes once in a while either doesn't spawn or doesn't say goodbye

It doesnt announce disappearing if its killed so it cant spawn the portal. For example somebody 2-3 shots the thing and it dies before it can spawn the portal, hence it wont announce anything but it has essentially left. It would be lovely it was still announced to be gone bur I have not heard of a case where it has left w/o announcing when somebody has not killed it.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I also recall a promise of pet bag being extended to 20 slots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.