Catshop Glitch?

darknes051
darknes051 Posts: 206 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Support Desk
I remember reading something about catshop glitch like 2-3 weeks ago. And it happened to me this week.

Ill try to explain it shortly.
So i been selling Gst (general summer tokens) for 11mil each (11.000.000) for about 2 weeks or so. My catshop was on 24/7 actually. Noticed that everyday someone buys 1-3 gst .
After 1st week of maintenance i just updated game and put up my catshop again. Again noticed that ppl buy just 1-2 gst a day. (i didnt change the prize of gst, it was still 11mil for each)

So on the Dec 30 we had maintenance. Of course that day i left catshop on too, since last week nothing bad happened.
So when i woke up i see on my screen 92 gst (the last ones which were left) was sold (yay happy me). And on chat i see countdown that server is going down (means my catshop was on till last moment- same as last week)
So when i log in i noticed something weird. There are no money at all from those 92 gstb:shocked.. like totally..nothing.
Only coins which i had from previous gst which were sold. r still in inventory.

So i relog my cashop. I was thinking maybe those big notes would appear now and still nothing.
I checked my bank, it was full of some low lvl mats and no big notes or coins.

So i send ticket of course about this. And as i was thinking GM said its my fault for losing my money or item. That next time i should make sure to put right price on it.

But i mean...you cant put price as 0..can u? no So even if i put price as 1 coin (that would be just stupid of me and i didn't change prize for 2 weeks even) then ,where r those 92 coins? lol

Are players responsible for game bugs?
Any suggestions? What should i do?

I mean 92x11mil...thats a lot of money you know..
We apologize for any inconvenience; however, we are unable to directly recover the items that had been lost. The affected characters would have to continue with the remaining items that are left for it
with that money lost,there is like-nothing left

I know this sounds just hilarious b:cry
I don't know what to do. really.

Please dont be rude on your answers.
i know my English isnt perfect. Sorry

Thank you already in advance for your suggestions.

P.S i guess ill try to msg Sparkie toob:surrender
Post edited by darknes051 on

Comments

• Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My only tip is not to give up.

I was affected by the T3 bound bug in catshops once. I got a TT T3 Sandy Sword when I thought I was getting the lunar one.

I sent a ticket to support staff and I got a negative answer. I kept trying and I highlighted the fact that I have been buying gold every month and I was very disappointed with the way they supported me, I was really thinking about giving up about this game.

Then they solved my issue, giving me back the money I spent in the weapon.

It's important to be really clear about the problem and ask them to check your transaction logs. Describe the exact date and time it happened. The more info the better.
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    my advice : quit the game.

looseing 1012 million of ingame coins without changes to recover. i think whatever happend, the event is a sign. take it and leave.

i would do so ...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    congrats on telling people how to dupe. one of oldest tricks in the book in mmos, sad pwi hasnt fixed this if this is true, doubt it works everytime though
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    I remember i did made mistake by putting wrong price like 2 years ago. Sold fashion for 600k instead of 6mil.

So i was thinking if i rly did misprice 11,000,000 as 1,100,000..well i still didn't even got that 1,1mil x92

I got Advice as- write every possible info of date/time /how it happened (which i basically did in 1st ticket) but im worried they didn't even bother to read it.
    So they answer that they wont help me + they gave me a list of the things they *dont do*
    - Items sold to the NPC.
    - Items dropped to the ground.
    - Items mailed to the wrong character.
    - Items bound to the wrong character.
    - Items taken from the Guild Bank.
    - Manufactured the wrong equipment.
    - Decomposed the wrong equipment.
    - Items traded to Alternative Account.

So i tried to explain them..that i didnt do any of those things. Only thing i did that day with my catshopwas- update game- log in-log out- log in again (to see if money appear)- rage quit log out
    then they send me a list of ways how i can earn the items/money i lost (?)
    Meanwhile, you can acquire the item from one or more of the following sources:

• Boutique Shop
    • PW Bidding Hall
    • Auction House
    • Consignment Shop
    • Rare Chance Pack Prize
    • Monster Drops
    • Quest Reward

Since when mobs drop gst or 10mil big notes? b:laugh

Later a good friend told me that GMs used to have some office number. Where ppl used to call instead of sending ticket. So i asked them if they have any number where i could call.- all they told me was same old copy paste text that they cant help me.

Send 2nd ticket. I explained as short as possible. They put it as Duplicated and said they will delete it from system.

What am i supposed to do now? They denied my 1st ticket and wont accept(+ deleted) my 2nd ticket.

Im sorry that i talk too much about my ticket, i know its forbidden to do in forums. But i hope MoD wont close this thread. I dont know where else to ask advice/help

No luck from Support Staff
    Still waiting answer from sparkie.

b:surrender
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The only thing you can do is to keep trying until they bother to read it and hopefully understand. Sad as it is there is a pretty big chance you won't get anything back.
    You could try send a PM to Sparkie or one of the other GMs on the forum, but that will likely be ignored.

I found this info on the PWE site:

Address:
    101 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 400
    Redwood City, CA 94065

Telephone Number: 650-590-7700

Facsimile (Fax) Number: 650-591-121

Electronic Mail Address (Email): dmca@perfectworld.com

Could try call that number I guess?

But anyway, best bet is still just to poke support for as long as it take.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    The only thing you can do is to keep trying until they bother to read it and hopefully understand. Sad as it is there is a pretty big chance you won't get anything back.
    You could try send a PM to Sparkie or one of the other GMs on the forum, but that will likely be ignored.

I found this info on the PWE site:

Address:
    101 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 400
    Redwood City, CA 94065

Telephone Number: 650-590-7700

Facsimile (Fax) Number: 650-591-121

Electronic Mail Address (Email): dmca@perfectworld.com

Could try call that number I guess?

But anyway, best bet is still just to poke support for as long as it take.
    Thank You! I will try when I am home

Sparkie is probably busy but I hope he will answer in 1 week at least, I really hope
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2015
    IIRC, they only really do billing issues on that number, and will just redirect you to the ticketing system.

Make sure your previous ticket is completely closed out before you make a new one, and just keep trying.

Also, keep in mind that "support" for PWE is about 25 college interns supporting all 18-ish titles PWE currently is publishing, and they don't really know anything about the games outside of their support articles.

95% of support is "does this issue fit into this slot?" If "Yes" then provide X. If "No" then send template. It's sad, but that's basically what it's boiling down to. Support is less intelligent about the games than half the gamers are, and half the games can barely play as it is because the art of reading, research, and trial is completely lost. (No offense meant to anyone here, I'm just sayin...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    IIRC, they only really do billing issues on that number, and will just redirect you to the ticketing system.

Make sure your previous ticket is completely closed out before you make a new one, and just keep trying.

Also, keep in mind that "support" for PWE is about 25 college interns supporting all 18-ish titles PWE currently is publishing, and they don't really know anything about the games outside of their support articles.

95% of support is "does this issue fit into this slot?" If "Yes" then provide X. If "No" then send template. It's sad, but that's basically what it's boiling down to. Support is less intelligent about the games than half the gamers are, and half the games can barely play as it is because the art of reading, research, and trial is completely lost. (No offense meant to anyone here, I'm just sayin...)

I tried to call 2-3 times but i keep hearing long beeps I guess it means the line is busy?

Should i close ticket or just keep replying there till Support staff closes it? (so i can open new one)

I just noticed they started to use their names i guess. So it sounds more official

Regards,
    Zakarie
    Game Master

Regards,
    JackHammer
    Game Master

Got no luck with these 2, I don't know if to ask for other GM (they might think I am getting impolite)

Update: Ok they closed my 1st ticket. So i sent another one. And 1-2h later they closed it. So that's it? I cant do anything anymore, they just shut the doors in my face basically.
    Ill go flush 1year of farming in toilet then i guess!

I guess that's it for me. I am scammed by PWI, Happy New Year from Me to PWI ;) yay
    Thank You all for your advice and support ;)
    Enjoy the game while it last!
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    You may close this thread. I give up!
    all whats left is just to uninstall pwi b:victory since i been threaten by GMs
  • Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    darknes051 wrote: »
    You may close this thread. I give up!
    all whats left is just to uninstall pwi b:victory since i been threaten by GMs

I also open 1st ticket and it seemed like they didn't even read. Just an automatic answer.

Then I opened 2nd ticket, they closed it and linked it to 1st one.

I described my frustration and explained everything again on 1st ticket. That it wasn't my fault and it was a well known and unfixed bug. I said I was putting money in this game every month and after the way they treated me I'd quit it.

Then they finally started looking more carefully to my issue and solved it.

In your cause they already closed both tickets and will probably close the next one, but there's nothing else to do, but to keep trying till they (or you) get tired. Try always to use different words to describe the same thing and like it was said, you have to explain it to someone who doesn't know how the "pwi world".
  • darknes051
    edited January 2015
    I also open 1st ticket and it seemed like they didn't even read. Just an automatic answer.

Then I opened 2nd ticket, they closed it and linked it to 1st one.

I described my frustration and explained everything again on 1st ticket. That it wasn't my fault and it was a well known and unfixed bug. I said I was putting money in this game every month and after the way they treated me I'd quit it.

Then they finally started looking more carefully to my issue and solved it.

In your cause they already closed both tickets and will probably close the next one, but there's nothing else to do, but to keep trying till they (or you) get tired. Try always to use different words to describe the same thing and like it was said, you have to explain it to someone who doesn't know how the "pwi world".

they threaten to ban me if I open another ticketb:shocked
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Nothing to lose if you plan to uninstall.

Sucks that support's being so dense with you, though. :/
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.