Old player returning

Light_Ares - Lost City
Light_Ares - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello!

I used to play PWI quite a bit some 2-3 years ago, then quit (faction drama op lol, school got me busy, the whole CS frenzy, FC hypers etc.). I think I quit when we were still on the Descent Expansion. I just wondered if someone could tell me what are the things that I missed since then? I did hear about the quests being buffed, the whole rebirth system, and a few other stuff.

I'm planning to start fresh on a east coast server (pvp or pve not sure atm, I did find pvp fine to play in back then).

I also wanted what others think about the lvl 95 pill thingy, I played seeker back then, should I just make another seeker and use it on that? The new classes do seem interesting (stormbringer can move while casting spells is pretty awesome), I could try them out (can't use the pill on them).

One last thing, is it true that you get free gear from cultivation? (I'm entirely not sure on that, I could be horribly misinformed)
Post edited by Light_Ares - Lost City on

Comments

• supportchuk
    supportchuk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If you took the 95 pill and the stuff that comes with it, you get a book that you can use to get gear when reaching certain culti levls. It stops at lvl 80 gear though.