Skills List - how to see next level ?

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
So I don't know if I'm missing something obvious, but with the new interface, I can't work out how to see what the next level of a skill does.

I obviously can see the skill in my skill bar at say, level 5. If I then hit 'R' the skill icon in the new window still shows level 5. I can then pay to level up, but I cant see what the next level is until after I buy it.

Can someone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Thanks very much guys.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• Merkrue - Raging Tide
    Merkrue - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just mouse over the "Level X" to the right.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Any chance you could post a screen shot. Ive been clicking everywhere on that interface I can think of, and nothing shows what my next skill level will give me.

EDIT - I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem, since there seems to be lots of people viewing this thread. Please comment and/or help by posting a screenshot if you can.
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    On the left you see the skill icon. If you hover over it you'll see the current skill level info. On the right side, just next to the arrow up you'll see Level X. Hover over that and you'll see the info on the next level. "Next level" is in red above the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming