Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot happy new year
    Thanks for your good wishes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• foxmike
    foxmike Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I believe there is one, yes.

I am confused! I cannot answer that!

DO NOT Short Circuit Sweetiebot b:shutup Might be affected byyear end BUG b:surrender
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    It really isnt that simple. More supply = less for coins for stone, harder to obtain coins = less coins for stone. You will be getting less and less per stone unless your server has complete lack of TT farmers. New classes and pills did/do create a spike in TT mat demand, which will help keep prices up.

Our server is...uhm special. I have always sold stuff for that price, since the start of the server with 600k gold price. I will still sell all my golds for prices like that. Surely it will take some times but you know..patience is the key. Some people will eventually buy it for my price. It's always been like that even thos there are several cat shops surrounding mine that are cheaper. I got my stuff sold anyways xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • nekros749
    nekros749 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sweetiebot can we please recieve a link to the manual patch?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    nekros749 wrote: »
    Sweetiebot can we please recieve a link to the manual patch?
    Maybe we could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    c44102 wrote: »
    I dont know about the rest of you but im Glad!!! to see that the drop prices was lowered for 1 awesome reason. Gold prices are finaly dropping meaning all the items will be dropping in price so that people that farm can actainly finish getting geared up not have to farm 4x the amount for the same item anymore.b:dirty

thats stupid, no one can make coins to buy anything, they dont even cover repairs, wit til you have no coin left to fix your gear, all they are doing is backing ppl into a corner to buy gold with RL cash
  • Djjiinn - Sanctuary
    Djjiinn - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Q_______Q
  • nekros749
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot do you have a manul patch link for this update to give us?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot do you have a manul patch link for this update to give us?
    Do I need one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nekros749
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot I give up to your vast skill at this word game
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot I give up to your vast skill at this word game
    You surrender?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nekros749
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot, yes i surrender
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot, yes i surrender
    You give up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• morg1445
    morg1445 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i would love to see the coins and drops to come back most of all my repair bills are higher then what any one can make on drops even doing nothing but farming i personally like to quest but i can barely do that if my gear breaks , the quest for the veno's to get the new foxform to be fixed its glitched.. and some more quests for the high lvls to be added they got to get alot of exp and theres just not enouph quests to get very far . other then that its still my favorite game and i like the changes to most of it exept what ive listed .although i do miss ff alot if we cant use hypers in there could yall make the coins worth going in there it would help greatly .
  • nekros749
    edited December 2014
    Options
    translation, manual patch is not yet ready to be released so time to entertain on forums with word games. good show sweetiebot, good show
  • reincarnateme
    reincarnateme Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    thats stupid, no one can make coins to buy anything, they dont even cover repairs, wit til you have no coin left to fix your gear, all they are doing is backing ppl into a corner to buy gold with RL cash

i think bh is enough already for covering repair bills O.O and w/ gear drops and dq bbeing nerf is really good coz all prices going down in my server O.O
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    Liontitan - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    morg1445 wrote: »
    i would love to see the coins and drops to come back most of all my repair bills are higher then what any one can make on drops even doing nothing but farming i personally like to quest but i can barely do that if my gear breaks , the quest for the veno's to get the new foxform to be fixed its glitched.. and some more quests for the high lvls to be added they got to get alot of exp and theres just not enouph quests to get very far . other then that its still my favorite game and i like the changes to most of it exept what ive listed .although i do miss ff alot if we cant use hypers in there could yall make the coins worth going in there it would help greatly .

Yeah i liked that i could cover some of the costs for repairs with drops being a barb it just makes things so much harder. b:surrender
  • nekros749
    edited December 2014
    Options
    if you want coin just farm NW for repairs sheesh people. Any more complaints?
  • Liontitan - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    if you want coin just farm NW for repairs sheesh people. Any more complaints?[/QUOTE
    Oh listen to the man who knows and does all make like a turtle and pull your head in. b:laugh
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    r the servers up already?

for me client launcher says "update complete", however when i start one and try to log in it keeps telling me "client version low, plz exit and update"

any1 else got the same issue?

oh and it also shows me servers r up, so...
  • triciamiller
    triciamiller Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I agree Enelman from Heaven's Tear. I can't even afford to repair my gear. The lowered drop rate for coins may be helping to lower prices of some things, however it is costing more than it is worth. I know multiple people who have quit the game because of it.

To the person who thinks that because we want the drop rate coins to come back, that we must all be botting to get the coin, you are frickin crazy. I enjoy grinding and picking up my drops to make money. Also, not everyone has toons that are high enough levels to be doing TT's and WS, etc. Yes I know about the "free lvl 95 stone" but in doing that, you surely don't learn your skills, have the adequate level of skills, and look like an idiot in squads because you don't know how to play your toon etc.
  • Enelman - Heavens Tear
    Enelman - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i think bh is enough already for covering repair bills O.O and w/ gear drops and dq bbeing nerf is really good coz all prices going down in my server O.O

only 100+ bh's are worth anything but if ppl have no coins how do they pay, im happy prices are coming down, its driving greed out of the game but if your broke ppl might as well quit unless you spend real cash if you use that noob 95 pill you cant even make coin on joj it stops at 81, they have made a sweious **** up this time
  • PatsyBanger - Archosaur
    PatsyBanger - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes Sha, everyone is i believe
  • Saoudia - Morai
    Saoudia - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot give me a all statu server please :D
  • OskarGhost - Sanctuary
    OskarGhost - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shashahah wrote: »
    r the servers up already?

for me client launcher says "update complete", however when i start one and try to log in it keeps telling me "client version low, plz exit and update"

any1 else got the same issue?

oh and it also shows me servers r up, so...

Yeah im having the same issue...
    and tried all possibles ways to update and yet still the same thing.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot give me a all statu server please :D
    You can't tell me what to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Liontitan - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You can't tell me what to do!

SweetieBot do you like turtles ?
  • Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver
    Pet_Catcher - Dreamweaver Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    sweetiebot, what's the server status?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited December 2014
    Options

SweetieBot do you like turtles ?
    Sure, I like turtles. The bigger the better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot report server status please :)