Gear progression

SmexyChelsea - Raging Tide
SmexyChelsea - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Assassin
Sooo, found out scroll of tomes cost almost 1.5- 2 bil on my server. Also, since its quite rare to get it I was thinking of a couple of options. ( I'm full +10 with 3 pieces of r9rr +11 and no nw upgrades )

1. Should I just +11 all my gear and get the nw upgrades first then get the SoT or should I try for better cards?

2. Get my nw upgrade and +10 it then get the tome?

3. Upgrade all my stuff to +12 and just leave the tome for last?

( Just assume the first thing i'll upgrade is the r9 ring first. )

I know getting the tome does add alot of benefits but, just the fact I have to wait awhile for one to even show up or anything. Not that I have the money now but, just a thought.

I just came back from like a year ish break soooo yeah, I'm not too sure how gear progression works now with all the cards and stuff.

Thoughts and comments appreciated!
Post edited by SmexyChelsea - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sthenith - Dreamweaver
    Sthenith - Dreamweaver Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A tome 2B on your server , dang, that's pretty expensive.

I dunno about you, but i'd either save up the cash to get the tome OR forget about that tome, at
    least for now, and upgrade the rest of my gear.

I've been away for a long time too, and i'm trying to play catch-up ever since. at the moment, i'm
    focussing on getting better cards and upping my gear. A tome costs around 600M on dreamweaver,
    but i'm still not getting it for now.

Plenty of options there. To litte time, to little cash..b:sad
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Now, why would you go and spend money/effort on a dead server?

NW - Boring, 80% of the players are still using TT80 gear and I don't know how that is possible.

TW- Join the most OP faction or get spawn *****.

PK - Last time there was good PK in Raging Tide was ummm... last year? Now a days however, I go to west gate, kill 50 Venomous Ghouls, head back to safe zone and logout. Right.

Dead server is dead, it is time to disband server or unite with other servers.
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Sooo, found out scroll of tomes cost almost 1.5- 2 bil on my server. Also, since its quite rare to get it I was thinking of a couple of options. ( I'm full +10 with 3 pieces of r9rr +11 and no nw upgrades )

1. Should I just +11 all my gear and get the nw upgrades first then get the SoT or should I try for better cards?

2. Get my nw upgrade and +10 it then get the tome?

3. Upgrade all my stuff to +12 and just leave the tome for last?

( Just assume the first thing i'll upgrade is the r9 ring first. )

I know getting the tome does add alot of benefits but, just the fact I have to wait awhile for one to even show up or anything. Not that I have the money now but, just a thought.

I just came back from like a year ish break soooo yeah, I'm not too sure how gear progression works now with all the cards and stuff.

Thoughts and comments appreciated!

Depends Chelsea. It really depends on your available capital and availability to farm(time wise, i know your gear you can farm fine :D )

I suggest getting atleast full A cards (full set if possible) plus the free S card and max them out. Rebirth the A cards if you can. The reason I say this first is you gain more by those alone than you can from an upgraded luad including if you upgrade your rings(possibly). The other reason I say this, the cards are practically free. Work on your other rb passives as well. I suggest def first, then skills and lastly crit.

You could +11 or even 12 the rest of your armor, but the benefits you can from passives nuema and cards will out weigh the increase in hp.

But I do think you should work on your cards before you spend any coins for anything. it is the most cost effecient thing you can do before thinking of refines and upgrading of rings +tome
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz