12 months attendance = +12 orb

Options
Clergywoman - Raging Tide
Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion
is the rumor accurate?
the reward for 12 months of perfect "sign in" attendance will be a +12 orb? sure, it is the least one can expect for an entire year of work, but do we have any kind of confirmation? i am uncertain since all practical experience with non-cs rewards are abyssal. this would be probably the first good reward for non-cs activities. what do you expect the reward will be? the classic nothing? b:question
gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
Post edited by Clergywoman - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • Darknouz - Momaganon
    Darknouz - Momaganon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There "will" or better should be 2 kind of reward:

3 or less absence of every month:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39958

100% attendance of a year:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/39959

But in both of this Item, at the moment no Information....

We will know it in 3 days.

I can give you then the Informations because atm:

jv3ept7i.jpg

b:pleased

I guess: S Card Box
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

jv3ept7i.jpg

Problem is the rollback issue in January: Morai server had a forced missed day due to that otherwise I'd have full 365 day attendance as well. With Eclipse expansion however every month could miss 2-3days to still be perfect (so atm its not visible which month is 100% and which one is 1-3 misses)
  • Darknouz - Momaganon
    edited December 2014
    Options
    yes, is correct.

I hope for the Support they fixed the 2 days in January.
    Or they will get Spam from my side b:laugh because I have 100% until now b:victory
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    is the rumor accurate?
    the reward for 12 months of perfect "sign in" attendance will be a +12 orb? sure, it is the least one can expect for an entire year of work, but do we have any kind of confirmation? i

what lol, where did this rumor come from, can you find it anywhere besides your friends on your server? oh no, no, and no? hm... what do you think then?

oh no wait i heard the rumor too, but that +12 prize is only if each server charges 20,000 more gold until the 31st, so GO GO GO quick!

odds are like everything else which was launched unfinished (genie skills, genie luck, fsp[last room], trophy modes, weekly MS quests, etc.) it wont get finished

so 50/50% chance well get nothing/an unusable item, other 50% is apo/fash/mount
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Problem is the rollback issue in January]

Yep, we never had the promised absence notes for that. I think there are some similar examples as well on some other servers.
    And well I'm still pretty sure there is a timeslot bug sometimes when I check-in at 00h05AM or 11h55 PM.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Unfortunatly it's impossible to get the perfect one... at least this past year.
    Now that they added the absense note to the token trade then maybe.

This past year had a couple of **** ups from PWI's side where we could not login so... QQ but anyway, it would be a nice way to make us login every single day xD

Mr. Justice
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    There is nothing they could give me to make me log in every single day for the whole year. I much prefer having a life, vacations, friends, the outdoors, etc. You folks that managed it, congrats. No way I would consider it lol
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't see any attendance reward in the current client files outside of the monthly one. Maybe they can send you something in the mail though like with the illusion stone.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't see any attendance reward in the current client files outside of the monthly one. Maybe they can send you something in the mail though like with the illusion stone.

This. All signs point to there not being an (implemented) reward for perfect attendance yet. Whether or not this will change any time soon is in the air.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Sirkura - Raging Tide
    Sirkura - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol... i tend to forget about log in rewards xD i'm glad they made it a bit more accessible now, adding the event calender to the minimap. i forget less.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I plan on screenshotting my perfect attendance on the 31st, so I have something to show support when they inevitably fail to give any reward on the first.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol... i tend to forget about log in rewards xD i'm glad they made it a bit more accessible now, adding the event calender to the minimap. i forget less.
    It's been there a while now. Even flashed constantly until you opened it. b:laugh
    I plan on screenshotting my perfect attendance on the 31st, so I have something to show support when they inevitably fail to give any reward on the first.
    Support won't be able to do a thing for you on that since there's no quest or reward (that we know of) attached to either the annual OR perfect attendance reward items. They can't exactly give you a reward that doesn't exist, after all.
  • Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They should give a 500m Exp Stone for either awake or non awake toon...b:chuckle
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Support won't be able to do a thing for you on that since there's no quest or reward (that we know of) attached to either the annual OR perfect attendance reward items. They can't exactly give you a reward that doesn't exist, after all.

In-game it does that that a full-year perfect attendance grants a reward:
    There will be a big prize for those players who never missed a day in the whole year.
    Support won't do much ofcourse at first, but who knows how this will evolve.
    For whatever is and isn't implented yet, making a screenshot from your full year of attendance can't hurt for when they finally do make the rewards. It's been stated from the beginning of the release of the Check-in that a full year yielded a special reward, I sure hope Sparkie won't leave us hanging without any rewards now the time has finally come.
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

Yooooo, that's cool and all, but what if they push some update like thing on 1st og Jan which will add an NPC/Quest/whatever can give us our sweet, sweet +12 orbs? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • opkossy
    edited December 2014
    Options

In-game it does that that a full-year perfect attendance grants a reward:

Support won't do much ofcourse at first, but who knows how this will evolve.
    For whatever is and isn't implented yet, making a screenshot from your full year of attendance can't hurt for when they finally do make the rewards. It's been stated from the beginning of the release of the Check-in that a full year yielded a special reward, I sure hope Sparkie won't leave us hanging without any rewards now the time has finally come.
    Let me try and explain this better, because I'm not sure if you guys understand the issue.

Lots of red clickable links to showcase points.

The item you receive as a key exists for both the annual and full rewards, sure. However, unlike the monthly one, the item doesn't actually DO anything. There's no quest you redeem it for, it's not like a pack where right clicking it grants stuff either. It's most like the monthly race qualifier right now in that sure the item exists and you'll get it as intended... but you can't do anything with it.

And what it says you get ingame doesn't mean much if there's nothing attached to it. The monthly race qualifier says you can participate in the monthly race with it... except there's no monthly race for you to participate in because it was disabled long ago. Same with this. Sure the items say you can redeem them for rewards... but the rewards don't actually exist at this point in time. Neither support or sparkie can do anything about that because it falls on China to make -ANYTHING- for this item to be used for and we haven't seen any sign of them doing so. Heck, they had a perfect chance when they revamped the check-in system to give daily rewards so it's not as if they forgot about the system or the like.

At best sparkie might be able to give an extra code as a little bonus. However, that code's gonna be something everyone will get instead of just people with perfect attendance and it's also a long shot to assume he'll be able to do that much. Sending in tickets also won't help because, again, we'll be getting the item just fine but the item simply won't do anything. And that's what the real problem here is. On top of that, even if the devs went and made a new NPC on Jan 1st for it or whatever... we'd still have to wait a few weeks/a couple of months for the patch to get to us.
  • freygin
    freygin Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This game is not that generous to its players, so +12 for 12 months attendance is very unlikely.
  • Gnarrr - Lost City
    Gnarrr - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    freygin wrote: »
    This game is not that generous to its players, so +12 for 12 months attendance is very unlikely.

LOL they might gve a +12 orb, only useable on lvl 8 equiipment and below
  • pikaxuwithx
    pikaxuwithx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    LOL they might gve a +12 orb, only useable on lvl 8 equiipment and below

This. ^ haha
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    105/105/105 - achieved on December 25th, 2014 b:dirty christmas present! \o/

b:angry PWI stole my avatar

youtube.com/Hunkary b:victory TW, NW, PvP, PvE and more... videos! :D
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

jv3ept7i.jpg

You get a S card box every month now at day 28 (I think). C - S card.
    My main got a S card from the free box. b:victory

Possibly a S chest (100% chance S card)
    Or maybe a +10 orb?
    I could see +10 for almost perfect att and maybe a bound +12 for 100% perfect.
  • Darknouz - Momaganon
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Yes you get a Box every 28. but if you think like this....
    For 1 full month you get only Hyper / Sutra Power Orb

So maybe the 1 year reward is also "****" b:laugh
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Anyway the problem with +12 orb (which would obviously be untradable if ever they decided to give some, which won't happen) is that for some people it would be a gift costing a lot of money and for some other people it would be useless (people already full +12) or not that interesting (people who are not even +10). Not very fair in my opinion
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Gift horse, mouth...

There are very few players that already have -everything- at +12, and even those could probably account stash over something to use that orb on. Those who are at lower refine could still get use of the free +12 orb by upgrading something at a lower refine. Most players have -at least- a +7 G16 weapon if they play fanatically enough to get perfect attendance. 'Cause you can get a bound G16 weapon to +7 with those free orbs from the levelup rewards (yes, they say "under Grade 16", but they work at grade 16 too)
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You would really use a +12 orb to refine your weapon from +7 to +8 ?
    Even if the orb is free i would never use it on an item that is not at least +10.
    And people with no+10 gears yet would prefer 3 +10 orbs (even if this is half the cost of a +12)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • TechDawg - Sanctuary
    TechDawg - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options

One thing of important note is that the distinction between 'PERFECT' attendance and 'not having missed more then 3 days in any given month', has been removed with the Eclipse expansion. No longer are there ! (exclamation point) indicators for months with 3 days or less absence, and the description in game has also been changed to reflect this, "Even if you were absent for 3 days each month, we still consider you as perfect attendance."

It does note a big price for players who never missed a day, but based on the new description, I don't think there is a distinction between true perfect attendance and 3 days or less perfect attendance.

This is further confirmed by the fact that I have several characters who had one, two, three or more months where they were not perfect but within the 3 days or under range, and those months were indicated with an exclamation point instead of the red heart, in the month past slots. Now, every one of those characters has solid red hearts across the board.
  • Darknouz - Momaganon
    edited December 2014
    Options
    And.............................

What do you think......................

YES, NOTHING.... no quest at NPC...

This is... Happy new Year by PWI b:angry
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    i got +12 for perfect attendence thank you PWY
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to share what you all got now guys.
  • Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    how do they say in the uk? f k all, thats what we got.
    pwi gave us yet another finger, one for every day of the year.
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad