Moonblade not working

Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Quality Corner
I sent in a ticket about this 'bug' and they responded the same day but with just a "thank you for bringing this to our attention"... well i can't complain it's not like i expected an immediate solution anyway but i was suggested to share the problem on the forum as well so ya here you go.

Basically the Stormbringer skill "Moonblade" has an effect which reads "transforming reduces the cooldown to 1 second". What this means is you cast Moonblade then transform using Reaper Form and Moonblade is now effectively refreshed and ready to cast again. It's a one time trick for burst damage.

I have asked several other Stormbringers if that effect is working for them and they tested it for me and yes it did work that way for them. When i do this though, Moonblade's cooldown is unchanged. thats the bug. I dont get to use the cool trick QQ
... anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by Tsukishi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Cooldown is reduced to 9s while in Reaper Form. That 1s is a typo. Honestly idk how they manage to change a 9 into a 1.

Also, this issue has been addressed in here.

EDIT: I noww saw your post there. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Tsukishi - Dreamweaver
    Tsukishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    it may a typo but i did see ppl cast moonblade >reaper form > moonblade in succession.

guess ill just wait til next patch to find out also i will double check how long the cooldown goes to when transforming.