Duskblade skill (Destiny Hunter)

devilboy209
devilboy209 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Quality Corner
Type: Destiny Hunter skill does not do what it says on the skill.

Category: SKILL

Location: Problem occur during testing out the skill in PVP. Duskblade skill.

Description: Skill info: Magically mark an enemy as your destined foe. after 8 seconds the mark deals base physical damage + 4040.7 and stuns the target for 6 seconds. if the target deals damage to anyone the mark is removed. cost 50 chi.

PROBLEM: Instead of your target "dealing damage to anyone to remove the mark," all the target had to do was use a quick buff, for example, phy/mag marrows on a bm, and or the use of a genie skill.

My PVP targets had been able to remove the skill without laying a skill on me, the mobs of course keeps it until they hit me or until the skill procs (mobs usually don't buff up and don't have a genie to skill it off).

Unless "if the target deals damage to anyone the mark is removed" mean only mobs please input the information in the skill for "non-player', if NOT, please fix it.
Post edited by devilboy209 on

Comments

• Zeducis_Z - Archosaur
    Zeducis_Z - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    just had to check something thanks
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    At this rate, i think they'll just leave it broken :o
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    this particular skill needs to be fixed before it can be useable. the only way it can be used well enough till the skill kicks in is with divine moonlight. otherwise without it its pretty useless.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • catgirl33
    catgirl33 Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    this particular skill needs to be fixed before it can be useable. the only way it can be used well enough till the skill kicks in is with divine moonlight. otherwise without it its pretty useless.

Even when used with Divine Moonlight it's still pretty useless if your opponent knows the skill is broken. They can just easily use any genie skill i.e Wind Shield or Fortify to remove the debuff.
    -Tideswell-
    ~Yuuniee (Cleric)
    ~iRaining (Duskblade)
    ~MelodyLove (Assassin)
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is a serious bug on the skill because it should not be this way. Surtr if you have some time please pass this on to the china devs as it can be corrected quickly like our copy skill was fixed.
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is probably a mistranslation. This smells to me as a bonus damage skill that allows you to deal extra damage if you successfully stunlock someone for 8 seconds, and will prolong the stun.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    catgirl33 wrote: »
    Even when used with Divine Moonlight it's still pretty useless if your opponent knows the skill is broken. They can just easily use any genie skill i.e Wind Shield or Fortify to remove the debuff.

But people have to know, first. I still sleep people with my sin and use Spoils of War and cause people to panic because even to this day people don't know what skills do b:shutup
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.