Returning Cleric

Cevelt - Lost City
Cevelt - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Cleric
Ok, so I have not played PWI in two years. when I last played my TT90 green was the ****. long story short, i gave away my gears before i quit so now im starting from square one. completely new to this game now. and i guess the real reason i am posting this is to be informed what has changed on the cleric side. i have a lvl 99 demon EP, just bought a genie and a flyer and upgraded skills. blah blah... now what? im wondering what gears to go for. i have lv 8 bs and tailor. i planned on making TT99 gold gears and maybe the godspeed too. (currently have a plus 5 aquadash) im not stranger to the cash shop but i dont want to break the bank... someone please set me strait and steer me into the right direction to a happy end game dps cleric, that is also supportive :) also, Moria... all that is new to me. if you know of any guides i welcome them. so what do i need to do? :)
Post edited by Cevelt - Lost City on

Comments

• themangotswag
    themangotswag Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    TT isnt going to get you much of anywhere nowadays. You need at least G16, which goes for probably 7-800mil (200 gold) for the whole set including the weapon (not including refines/shards), alternatively R9 is becoming the standard at around 1300 Gold. If you want DPS, you basically just want to hit lvl 100, then reawaken and get your no cooldown Cyclone skill that will give you great DPS. Reawakening is key once you get your gear in order. Afterwards you are going to want to focus on your cards and try to build up to an A or a S card set and level that up as well, I'm sure you could search the forums for more information about this. I wish you the best of luck.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    As said, you want G16, ultimately, that is made from TT99 though. (or lunar if you want it tradable) So its ok to start there and then improve it step by step till its G16.

On archosaur 2 months ago, G16 lunar pieces were 50mil unrefined. They may have gone up a little as the cannies were at that time going up rapidly. TTorigin ones a little less. Weapons also 50m. The cape and helmet half that price. So that woul total about 300 mil for the whole set unrefined. Buying the parts (TT mats, cannies, EoO, craft fee) will cost you almost the same. Only a small part of the cost can be replaced by farming. (the molds and warsong badges, which you can farm after all your gear is G15)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.