Commission Shops

Options
MENTOR - Momaganon
MENTOR - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hi All!!!
I am writing this to show some really bad aspects of the commission shop way to trade...
I think that it is for sure a wonderful idea which is really poorly implemented by the developers and to become specific please answer me these questions:

- Why that item (dragons oath) costs so much ?(18 gold price acts really discouragingly to people)
- Why isnt there a hotkey to directly control or guide somebody who does not know about this feature to check it and compare prices?
- Why is there that 4 bill per item limitation?

Really all the community has to be enlightened about the use and even the existance of commission shop feature as a lot of times has happened to me soon after my " wts alot of interesting stuff at my commission shop....) tele to get the response from client wannabes ... where is your commission shop ?
Post edited by MENTOR - Momaganon on

Comments

• ghdfghdfgh
    ghdfghdfgh Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Bigger problem for me is that the search function is totally useless.
    Now everyone is lvl 100 and has free commission shop there are sooooo many to search through.

Oh and when inside someones shop would be awesome to put their name at the top so I know which shop I am in.

The only other thing that needs fixing in the commission shop is the prices lol
  • helios21
    helios21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Options
    To the op another question. Tin palevis re mastora?