Halp w/ Primal Skills

_Impulse - Heavens Tear
_Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Blademaster
So I just came back to pwi recently, and I haven't reawakened yet. Which primal skills should I be looking at? I know the new paralyze skill is a must from what I hear.
Post edited by _Impulse - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Primal passives: All of them, especially defense.
    Ferocious Leap: Handy filler skill, does good damage, generates good chi. Cheap and effective for when you have to use skill damage. Merge of Tiger Maw and Draw Blood, which both are kind of useless.
    Army Crusher: A strong AOE that merges 2 weaker AOEs into a better one that's more or less spammable. Definately recommended.
    Dragon Rising: The paralyze skill, good in PVP, not so much in PVE. Expensive.
    Hillborn: Merges 2 Axe AOEs into a better one. Cleans up the skill list a bit, but some people prefer to keep the 2 seperate AOEs for AOE spamming (mostly pure axe BMs)
    Star Smite: Handy PVE front AOE skill that uses pole/sword. Sword version generates a lot of chi, pole version has an unreliable stun. Useful in pulls when you've got a lot of mobs chasing you, or when you need to charge chi fast.
    Spirit Chaser / Farstrike: Situational, but the upgrades to these skills extend their range, which for a BM opens up a new style of play. Ranged sniping at 20m (Farstrike hits hard enough to snipe someone, especially on the sage side). Get them if you favor the use of ranged skills on a BM.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ferocious leap: If your sage just get it, if your demon tiger maw has more pvp utility.

Army crusher: Unless you really love the demon sweep chi get this.

Dragon Rising: Get, get, get.

Hillborne: Garbage.

Star smite: Usefull utility skill.

Spirit chaser: You will never have a good reason to cast this, still is a decent boost to the base skill I guess.

FS: decent chi skill. The damage/range is still worse than a level 1 gush though so unless your swordy mcpolelove dont expect too much.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think that if you use FS then you should rename yourself to McPoleLove
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Impulse - Heavens Tear
    _Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thx for the info. :-)
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Evryn, pretty much hit the spot.

Dont go for hillborn just yet till u know u got alot of soulforce and focusing for PVP.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon